Game of Thrones Discussion

ezflyer

Is it incest if they are only first cousins? Think that may be legal in many southern states. Also could this lead to the birth of the three-eyed-dragon given the inbreeding (or is that only for bro-sis type relations?).

Speculation on who sits on the throne at the end of it all? Would love it if arya was the queen bee but think they will go full cliche mode and make it bastid sand / aegon dragonfucker. Would go down in history if they just let the night king run rampant and kill everyone for the somber ending tho.

i'm gonna go with: no one

that's my prediction

whether that means they decide to melt the iron throne to usher in an era of peace or some shit or if it means death wins in the end, i say no one

Mirinquads

Staff member
i'm gonna go with: no one

that's my prediction

whether that means they decide to melt the iron throne to usher in an era of peace or some shit or if it means death wins in the end, i say no one

So the faceless men? Plausible

ezflyer

So the faceless men? Plausible

Haha.. fuck them. Jaqen h'gar is just a can crusher. He showed up early and was badass.... Then turned out to be a loser

punisherind

Foundation Member
80157] JON SNOW (JON SNOW vrs BRAN STARK)( -175 )

80155] JAMIE LANNISTER (JAMIE LANNISTER VRS TYRION LANNISTER)( -260 )

omalley21

I took the mountain first to die +700 on myb.

Cersei first to die +600 on bovada (mountain not listed)

Jon Snow to rule westeros +250

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Just watched episode 3. Great episode with Ayra running through the halls. Outnumbered. Utilizing her assassin skills to good effect.
Also fantastic ending imho, I didnt see it coming. For the second half of the show i was wrapped up in my own mind thinking htf does Jon get to the ice king.

Zombies jumping on the dragging and getting stabby was nail biting. Thinking not another dragon!

Only real gripe is the episode was very dark for me. Most of the time in the background I couldn't tell who was killing who unless they were main characters fighting. While i knew the flow of battle was in the undeads favour it would have still been nice to see pockets of resistance fighting it out.

Great series, shame they are wrapping it up.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Just watched episode 3. Great episode with Ayra running through the halls. Outnumbered. Utilizing her assassin skills to good effect.
Also fantastic ending imho, I didnt see it coming. For the second half of the show i was wrapped up in my own mind thinking htf does Jon get to the ice king.

Zombies jumping on the dragging and getting stabby was nail biting. Thinking not another dragon!

Only real gripe is the episode was very dark for me. Most of the time in the background I couldn't tell who was killing who unless they were main characters fighting. While i knew the flow of battle was in the undeads favour it would have still been nice to see pockets of resistance fighting it out.

Great series, shame they are wrapping it up.
yea, gonna be tough to replace GoT, but there are a couple of new series with potential that i'm excited about. netflix doing the Witcher, and i think amazon is doing a LOTR prequel series.