TUF 24 Finale - Mighty Mouse vs Elliot - Vegas

ezflyer

BOL fucked up and have u2½ +160 for Ellenburger/Mash. Taking a small stab at that.

saw that. usually don't do it, don't wanna get in trouble (but you should be fine..)

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Programming note on the TUF 24 season finale episode and associated UFC programming tomorrow: The episode airs on Wednesday at 10 PM EST on FS1 like usual, and then the TUF Talk wrap-up show at 11 PM for thirty minutes followed by a premiere episode of UFC Tonight at a special late hour at 11:30 pm EST on FS2, not FS1.

ezflyer

Wtf @ ellenberger +240, if I wasn't retired, I'd bet that for sure

ezflyer

seriously lol @ maynard ITD only paying +189. dude has two finishes IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER. in 2006 & 2007.

and hall fights carefully on the feet.

lucky

He also had 2 finishes on tuf. Don't sell the bully short. He gonna finish this bum

Local had this gem:
TOTAL u2½+195
(G MAYNARD vrs RYAN HALL)

500 / 975

ezflyer

He also had 2 finishes on tuf. Don't sell the bully short. He gonna finish this bum

Local had this gem:
TOTAL u2½+195
(G MAYNARD vrs RYAN HALL)

500 / 975

that was literally 10 years ago...

ezflyer

-900 dj
+500 Elliot

Lower than I expected, actually... Gotta think Tim's price will improve if you're considering his side

PSUMike

I said Tim +600 in my head after the fight. The more I think about it, the more I think it should be steeper.

ezflyer

ah shit i didn't even notice the U4.5 +130 opener, that was freakin juicy.. already +100...

gotta play this..

ezflyer

Yeah, how does he possibly win?

really early front choke or something, that's it. elliot rd 1 or bust , imo, and seriously doubtful, obviously

ezflyer

so is it true that the NCSA doesn't allow for more than 12 fights on a single fight card? (i heard that recently somewhere)

if that's true, i guess we won't be getting any other tuf 24 fights added onto the card?

or is this totally false and they can do 13? and/or they added something already and i didn't hear about it? shelton-hiro or something?

edit: i just looked at the prior 6 ufc's in vegas, all 6 exactly 12 fights, might be true

ezflyer

DJ ITD +114 (now that U4.5 is -odds...)

ezflyer

wow @ ellenberger ITD +732, ellenberger KO +1150, and ellenberger RD1 +1375..

i know masvidal is a durable dude. i know. but geeeeeeez those are big #'s for the juggernaut...

ezflyer

cutelaba dec +449...

ezflyer

FML on davis NSC -182, i wanted like +182 lol

ezflyer

moreno rd 3 +950
moreno sub +295 (wanted this to be higher! but still not bad)

ezflyer

hall NSC -153.. gray hasn't finished anyone IN TEN YEARS. that's all i have to say about that, already touted NOT gray ITD when it was -269