Tuf 22: team cantaloupe head vs team butt chin

Mirinquads

Staff member
"Dress your age, you're closing in on fifty."

Gotta admit i laughed out loud at that. Nice one from the Leprechaun

Napes21

I don't know that the "Why don't you grab a card and shake your chin around the ring" is beatable for the entire season - that may have been the best line of smacktalk ever actually.

ezflyer

Hall seems pretty legit on the ground... Wonder if he's serious about being better at other stuff than he is at leg locks

ezflyer

Also thought it was lame (weird) for Conor to read a speech instead of just speaking to them etc

ezflyer

Awesome. Grab showed me a HL of his back takes... Dude's legit

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Interesting video of Ryan Hall choking out a drunk idiot that confronted him and his table of friends in a restaurant. I saw this before in 2012, maybe some of you guys have too, but now that Ryan Hall is on the new TUF season, it's more relevant.

Vaughany

lol who was the chump in Conor's Coaching Team who was like ''if we did Coaches v Coaches we'd destroy you''!!! Faber was like whaaaaat! Obvs they are manlets but if equal weight imagine fuuckin Egan vs Cody No Love or Party Palmer!!

Mirinquads

Staff member
They'd all just hide behind Conor, while he oneshots TAM one by one I'd guess is the strategy.

Where you watching this one btw? Not out on kickass.tor yet

marzwoody

lol who was the chump in Conor's Coaching Team who was like ''if we did Coaches v Coaches we'd destroy you''!!! Faber was like whaaaaat! Obvs they are manlets but if equal weight imagine fuuckin Egan vs Cody No Love or Party Palmer!!
I think John Kavanagh would starch alpha fails personally.

That episode was gold. keep it standing! shoots straight for takedown.. then you could just tell Conor was pissed when Urijah said "i think you need to start coming to morning practice bud" hahaha

Last edited:

Mirinquads

Staff member
Loved when Faber was making some small talk about TJ and Conor just rocks his whole world with the stealing TJ and stepping up talk.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Lol Conor doing the Rampage impression: "UPUPUPUPUPUP STANDUPP"

Mirinquads

Staff member
Damn.. Watching Conor tearing into that kid was kinda hard to watch too, he's right though, but still.