Tuf 22: team cantaloupe head vs team butt chin

Mirinquads

Staff member
Couple decent fights this time around. I hope Abner get's a shot in the UFC, I think he's really good to be honest. Teymur has a lot of potential, but still too raw and wild. Glad polish guy got the shot here, that dude is capital T Tough. Sadly I see Mr. Nice and Flowy having a real hard time with the american, who may just be able to stay on the outside cut angles and pop a jab. We shall see though.

ezflyer

the 2nd fight was quite good, imo

teymur is good on the feet, suckkkssss on ground
polish kid is durable as f. i swear poland is the mexico of europe. tough bastards. dude looks like he doesn't even work out, lol

abner's decent all around, but cardio issues sure came into play

juicy J is a douche, don't like the kid.. BUT he's pretty darn spry/scrappy. showed a good chin, good cardio, good drive, etc. i actually think he gasses artem out and then wins a decision over saul in finale, by staying on his bike and landing more

ezflyer

artem is funny, hehe

ezflyer

Am I the only one who thinks Artem is a can?
whatcha mean? no one here is touting him to even win this crappy season, i don't think

i think it's pretty clear who/what artem is. he's a .500 fighter who's obviously benefited a bit from training with conor. he's a brawler. he doesnt have good cardio, but he has heart and somehow keeps power even when gassed (i.e. gruzz fight, tho i still say that was gruzz hitting the wall more than anything)

Napes21

Artem is going to get his head knocked cleeeen off the second he fights anyone halfway decent. You can't keep your hands at your waist and chin in the air and get by with the talent level he possesses.

ezflyer

cleeeeeeeeeeen AFF

ezflyer

saul made it look so easy

i guess artem did, too, lol

shame that won't be the final

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I wonder what kind of odds we are going to get on the revised TUF final between Artem Lobov and Ryan Hall. Have to figure Artem will be a significant favorite. If Ryan's sub line is decent, the play will be to bet Artem straight and/or by KO and hedge with Ryan by submission.

ezflyer

I wonder what kind of odds we are going to get on the revised TUF final between Artem Lobov and Ryan Hall. Have to figure Artem will be a significant favorite. If Ryan's sub line is decent, the play will be to bet Artem straight and/or by KO and hedge with Ryan by submission.

yea, all of that ^^

alpinepetey