Boxing Thread!

Mirinquads

Staff member
anyone like mungy (+425) over canelo on cinco de mayo?

I would need a longer number. Sure Canelo is old, but Mung has non of what has trouble him in the past. He's quite basic even, he comes to bang... that rarely(If ever?) works out for his opponents.
Mungia have to have severely improved, and Canelo regressed for it to be in play imo. Livebet after Canelo starting slow could be a model though.

BT

I would need a longer number. Sure Canelo is old, but Mung has non of what has trouble him in the past. He's quite basic even, he comes to bang... that rarely(If ever?) works out for his opponents.
Mungia have to have severely improved, and Canelo regressed for it to be in play imo. Livebet after Canelo starting slow could be a model though.
This is exactly my take as well. Charlo didn't show up for shit last time out but Canelo still looked super sharp and was landing everything at will. Seemed like he was kinda playing w/ his food tbh. Munguia is young and talented and he'll bring it, but the skill level is too much for him compared w/ what Canelo can do on both sides, offensive and defensively. Munguia's gas tank, defense liabilities, and and fight iq are gonna be his biggest issues that I don't think he can overcome.

That said, idk if he stops Mungy or not. I think there's a good chance he will later on but I don't know if the odds are worth it. I passed for now but I'll prob find a way to bet it being the degen that I am.

Mirinquads

Staff member
I think a younger Canelo would have gotten him out of there for sure

punisherind

Foundation Member
Wow great fight between Jason Maloney and takei. Maloney with a huge rd 12. Woulda got the tko if there was another minute. But it goes to the cards and appears to be going to takei.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Jake is at -145 now. I was going to lose money betting on Tyson but now i might lose money betting on Jake.

What are people feeling here ?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Is that accurate? I haven't checked my locals and just assumed that was across the board accurate.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I checked my locals. The best I can get is -185. (Two Way).

If anyone can get Paul at -145ish (Two Way) and can get some action down for me ($200 USD risk). Let me know. Or maybe @lucky will book my action ;)