Boxing Thread!

BT

Andrew's brother, Jason Moloney just got dusted by Inoue recently. Looks like Moloney is in a groove early.

BT

Russ Mora did something wrong again? So fucking surprised... Fuck you w/o a facemask, Russell, you fucking dick.

BT

Taking forever. Was there a headbutt?
Not anything close to clear head butt, but the call was a head butt so gonna be hard to overturn imo. There is legit pressure on these old ass refs to watch replays and "get it right." We'll see what happens, really close to 50/50 which way it goes rn. I think I Might get the Moloney win tho.

BT

Aye if this goes to a NC I swear I'm using the "Moloney had the value tho" card.

BT

..........................................................................................

MOLONEY HAD THE VALUE THO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky

Total bs call. And they take forever for main event. Boxing is dying and has itself to blame

BT

As an ignorant American I feel like I need to apologize to @Will b/c Moloney got fucked over and Will and him are both Australian. Is that racist? I love Australia no disrespect I'm surprised you guys let us ppl in your country tbh.

BT

Let's be completely honest. Fellow Americsns, before Bud was repping Omaha, did any of us know there work black ppl in Nebraska? I went to Iowa many times, never saw more than one or two black guys, swear to God.. I didn't know this bad ass black dude was repping Omaha, that's nuts.

Pumped for this. Kell's voice cracks me up, lool

JustBleedFan

Staff member
They really screwed that replay up. Bob Bennett should have gotten that right. Bob Arum was pissed and rightly so.