UFC Fight Night: Yusuff vs Barboza

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I was going to go contrarion on that fight as Sodiq's best win is a 3 round decision over fili and even at 37 this is a big step up for Sodiq but after weigh ins, i cant.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Humbly ask for no dillion/logan spoilers in here tomorrow ( as i assume it will finish before this one starts ). If so, i will download it when I get up.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Humbly ask for no dillion/logan spoilers in here tomorrow ( as i assume it will finish before this one starts ). If so, i will download it when I get up.
I believe the danis fight will be starting approximately 4pm which is the same time the ufc starts.

I'll probably watch boxing if they offer live betting.

lucky

Interesting lines on Melissa Dixon. She is small favorite on the money line. But bol props for significant strikes and takedowns have her as a dog on both.

So i guess this implies if she is going to win it will be by ko. Its her ufc debut and i have only seen the highlights of her last fight. Appeared she was getting tagged up pretty good standing. Then got a takedown and finished with ground and pound.

I know the other chick is the russian Ronda and has some armbar subs. Not impressed with her in the ufc.

Anyone got action on this fight? Or am i the only degen trying to cap this bs. Lol

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting lines on Melissa Dixon. She is small favorite on the money line. But bol props for significant strikes and takedowns have her as a dog on both.

So i guess this implies if she is going to win it will be by ko. Its her ufc debut and i have only seen the highlights of her last fight. Appeared she was getting tagged up pretty good standing. Then got a takedown and finished with ground and pound.

I know the other chick is the russian Ronda and has some armbar subs. Not impressed with her in the ufc.

Anyone got action on this fight? Or am i the only degen trying to cap this bs. Lol

Ive got Dixon rd 2 and Dixon rd 3 and Dixon KO. Tails not leans.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning guys, So confirming that Dillion fight hasnt happened yet? Im safe to go on various websites etc ?

punisherind

Foundation Member

i like dixon wins round 3 on the cards or finish at plus odds. it's definitely a flipped line.

JustBleedFan

Staff member

I'm on the under 2½.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Small action on the opener. Too wide, even with the long layoff for Yoder:

Ashley Yoder (+310) vs Emily Ducote $75.00 for $232.50

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Who u tailin?

No one specifically..

Dont judge me but i like to watch Ufc on the line and Gamblers perspective.

I like this guy - https://www.betmma.tips/bwolanski but mostly because its confirmation bias as we tend to be on the same side alot.
75% of my bets are off market blind plays or taking advantage of books in some shape or form.

EG -

Right now i have about 1000 spread over Viv take downs. Im getting +150 for 1 take down +450 for 2 take downs and +450 for 1 take down in rd 1.

That seems super off market to me so i hammered it as Viv can get and does go take downs.

However i couldnt play them straight, as they are same game only markets so i have to parlay them with over and under minutes.