UFC Fight Night: Fiziev vs Gamrot

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Dave Mason from BetOnline appeared on The Gambler's Perspective, audio only. Didn't want to show his face I guess. Gianni was almost cumming in his pants to throw around the gambling lingo and pick his brain.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Listening to Bryce on bisping's podcast and he admitted the disc in his back which forced him out of UFC 288 is still a problem that he has to work around.

I was already leaning Ige at dog odds but this seals it for me.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Listening to Bryce on bisping's podcast and he admitted the disc in his back which forced him out of UFC 288 is still a problem that he has to work around.

I was already leaning Ige at dog odds but this seals it for me.
shiettttttttt

i got 2u on bryce at -120. if he can't get the td he's gonna be fooked.

TheCalculator

Dave Mason from BetOnline appeared on The Gambler's Perspective, audio only. Didn't want to show his face I guess. Gianni was almost cumming in his pants to throw around the gambling lingo and pick his brain.
Used to talk to him a lot in the gym. We both live in the same city. Asked me to set lines for them. I passed. Haven’t seen him in years though. Not sure if he’s still in Panamá

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Used to talk to him a lot in the gym. We both live in the same city. Asked me to set lines for them. I passed. Haven’t seen him in years though. Not sure if he’s still in Panamá

What was the pay for that gig ?

Will

Administrator
Staff member

One of his better guests. Some of the guest spots are rough… I think the guy that runs a nubian bookshop ( actually books, I.e you read them ) has been on twice already.

punisherind

Foundation Member
do people call him "dave mason" or does he use his real name?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Ive only had 4.5 hrs sleep. We probably about even in mental capacity right now.

You guys do ok on bella ?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Ive got a 3 fight parlay

Miles johns desc
fialho desc
ige desc
@ 25800

Thanks to a parlay boost.

BT