UFC 293 Adesanya vs Strickland

Will

Administrator
Staff member
1694054566291.png

Im guessing they are betting a club and sub scenerio and Adesanya has been saying he is going to sub him.

Im not following personally.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
The early movement on some of these lines are intense... Gotta be some grimy twitter syndicate smashing these openers.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I watched some tape on anton, hoping to see something that would illicit a bet from me , as Pedro looked rough at press conference and I think in general Pedro is damaged goods.

But jeez… Anton’s grappling is so sloppy.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Pedro subs him in rd 1.

When my book opens up takedown props I will see what I can get with td rd 1 and sub rd1 parlayed just for a sprinkle.

In saying that Pedro has a history of knee injuries and the way he was moving in rd 3 against modestas. I wonder how much damage this guy can take.

Live bet opportunity on Anton here, likely to lose by him giving up take downs to a gassed Pedro.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Shane young 4 pounds over. ( fight not called off )

tai looking fat ( as always? )

they said strickland looked rough… I don’t think he looked rough but he was acting a bit off.

thought Pedro looked physically great. Although his eye is looking Holloway styles when he cuts weight.

they are getting about an extra 12 hours rehydration. Good for the guys that cut a lot of wright

Last edited:

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Just watched the ceremonial, Blood diamond soft as.

So glad the Aussie's boo'd izzy. Been saying all along we don't want or claim him.