ufc 194 - mcgregor vs aldo (we hope)

Mirinquads

Staff member
UFC is kind of Conor's bitch if he plays his cards right, after Ronda got baseballbatted in the jaw. - Maybe they will end up putting him up against Dos Anjos or something to get rid of him

Vaughany

Yeah they are in a really awkward position with him for a number reasons. He is now clearly the biggest star, and they have a terrible relationship with Jon Jones so they cant even fall back on that and try and make him their biggest star. With Conor saying he is going up to LW, Dana was acting like ''oh yeah that's fine, we'll do that and then Aldo and Edgar can fight for the FW title'' - so obviously implying that Conor would give up the FW belt. But the whole point of Conor moving up is that he wants to have belts in two divisions (copying his Cage Warrior days) so there is no way he is going to give up his FW belt. So there is going to be a collision course between them! In Uncle Dana's mind and perfect world Cerrone would win this wknd, Conor would let go of FW belt and then they could do an epic Conor vs Cerrone shit talking battle! But its not gonna work out like that unless he wants to really piss some people off and fall out!

Vaughany

1. Luke Rockhold ‏@LukeRockhold 16h16 hours ago
    Had a threesome last night

600 retweets1,201 likes

2. Rowdy ‏@Lallanaman 16h16 hours ago
    @LukeRockhold How long you last ?

3. Luke Rockhold ‏@LukeRockhold 15h15 hours ago
    @Lallanaman 2 pump lol

ezflyer

I hate the idea of Conor keeping his 145 belt if he goes to 155. Edgar is more deserving of a 145 titleshot than anyone in any division (for any of their divisions).. Neither he nor Conor are out for any length of time. Easy wins. They should freakin fight in a couple months.

I guess Conor is getting bigger than the sport, tho, and can set his own rules...

For us, it sucks. I wouldn't care any more or less about the ufc and Mma if Conor said he's done... But the casual fans clearly do.

People ask me about rousey & Conor. People who never watch any fights watch their fights

Napes21

Conor suspended 6 months pending x-rays. Also Conor talking about how he wants 20 mil per fight and co-sponsorship on events. Wonder how far the UFC love will go - on the one hand they need to ride the gravy train - on the other he could blow the whole thing up on how they pay fighters and the promotion being bigger than the fighter or vice versa.

ezflyer

sheesh

Mirinquads

Staff member
Conor suspended 6 months pending x-rays. Also Conor talking about how he wants 20 mil per fight and co-sponsorship on events. Wonder how far the UFC love will go - on the one hand they need to ride the gravy train - on the other he could blow the whole thing up on how they pay fighters and the promotion being bigger than the fighter or vice versa.

what? He throw one punch rofl

mmaed

Where is exactly is Conor going? Bellator? He isn't leaving the ufc, they have very little to worry about. He will end up getting paid a lot but they will be fine.

PSUMike

I think they are more concerned with the mass market blow back potential it can have if he gets too big. The worst thing for the UFC would be if a fighter becomes bigger than the org itself. Chuck and Ronda were on the verge but Chuck was a hardline company man and Ronda isn't much different. MacGregor is much more vocal and has potential to be a loose cannon with a soapbox and an audience.