ufc 195 - lawler-condit

ezflyer

ezflyer

All-in on Condit ladies and gentz!

Oh I'll be on condit.

Any time there is a pickem (or small dog) who is more well rounded.. More ways to win... I'm on it.

Vaughany

God bless you.

''Its gonna be a dawwwg fight''!!!
(which actually means Condit is gonna fight smart like the Diaz fight and win a decision! hehe)

Beelzebubzy

Any other squares on Condit here?

This is the best top 5 stylistic matchup here for him. Very little threat of the takedown.

PSUMike

Any other squares on Condit here?

This is the best top 5 stylistic matchup here for him. Very little threat of the takedown.

Robbie won't need takedowns to dominate this fight. Condit is a great fighter when given space and he is the one dictating the pace. Neither things will happen with Robbie and that fucking terminator never stops moving forward. If Robbie keeps this fight in boxing range, Condit is in major trouble. Eyeing the Robbie by dec line currently. Waiting to see a line on Kish as well.

mmaed

Not too mention that Condition usually wins by attrition and Lawler is tough as nails and hits very hard. I have trouble seeing Condit walk him down.

Mirinquads

Staff member
God bless you.

''Its gonna be a dawwwg fight''!!!
(which actually means Condit is gonna fight smart like the Diaz fight and win a decision! hehe)

Lawler ain't Diaz though.

Lawlers hands is way better, though he has been caught by kicks in quite a bit of his fights, which Condit obviously throws with abandon.

ezflyer

Condit catches him with a kick at some point, takes him down, sub!

Mirinquads

Staff member
Take Lawler down even if rocked is a tall task. I'd say more like elbow his dome into a bloody mess.. Not that Lawler will mind that much though. This man is born to go to war. Maybe get a doctor stoppage though?

Been on the Lawler train for a while.. Actually bet him every fight on his way to the title, except the first Hendricks one. Maybe Carlos can beat him with length etc, but this is going to be a motherfucking war.. Think it might just steal UFC 194 thunder... FOTN -110? :TNGS2:

Will have to watch tape on the striking intricacies on this one, I think that's where it will be decided.

ezflyer

Take Lawler down even if rocked is a tall task. I'd say more like elbow his dome into a bloody mess.. Not that Lawler will mind that much though. This man is born to go to war. Maybe get a doctor stoppage though?

Been on the Lawler train for a while.. Actually bet him every fight on his way to the title, except the first Hendricks one. Maybe Carlos can beat him with length etc, but this is going to be a motherfucking war.. Think it might just steal UFC 194 thunder... FOTN -110? :TNGS2:

Will have to watch tape on the striking intricacies on this one, I think that's where it will be decided.

Yes +200 is Prolly fine for FOTN here

lucky

remember when they used to name the events. like this UFC 59 : Reality Check

UFC 195 should be called "there will be blood " and have them on the poster all bloodied up with lawlers lip flappin

upload_2015-12-14_14-55-35.jpeg

Vaughany

Lawler ain't Diaz though.

Lawlers hands is way better, though he has been caught by kicks in quite a bit of his fights, which Condit obviously throws with abandon.
oh yeah, complete different level! I just ride Condit's dickkkkkkkkk brah

ezflyer

yu guys seriously on condit, seems like a troll

No trolling

I almost ALWAYS play the more well rounded fighter when its near even $