ufc 195 - lawler-condit

PSUMike

Take Lawler down even if rocked is a tall task. I'd say more like elbow his dome into a bloody mess.. Not that Lawler will mind that much though. This man is born to go to war. Maybe get a doctor stoppage though?

Been on the Lawler train for a while.. Actually bet him every fight on his way to the title, except the first Hendricks one. Maybe Carlos can beat him with length etc, but this is going to be a motherfucking war.. Think it might just steal UFC 194 thunder... FOTN -110?

Will have to watch tape on the striking intricacies on this one, I think that's where it will be decided.

Condit has 3 glaring weak spots in my eyes. 1. He has the strength of a 10 year old girl. 2. His wrestling is not on par with the rest of the division. And 3. While his overall striking pretty good, he's not a good boxer. All 3 of these areas are areas where Robbie can exploit. Since both are stupidly tough, I don't expect a finish but I'm thinking Robbie takes it something like 50-44 or 50-43 across the board.

ezflyer

i would be SHOCKED if it was that lopsided. SHOCKED.

PSUMike

Like I said, Condit needs to keep this at kicking range to have a chance. With Robbie's chin, pressure, and cardio, I struggle to see that happening. Robbie hits like a truck and we've seen Condit get clipped and dropped before by lesser strikers. I can easily see him getting floored a few times before the final bell. I just think this is a very bad match up for Carlos. He surely has the ground edge but no way of getting it there.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Condit will make it close just on his volume, length and chin alone. It's not like Lawler is some huge pressure fighter.. He pressures in spurts, but is more than willing to let you do your thing and counter off that. Lawler is the better striker though for sure, but inferior strikers has 'beaten' better strikers on the feet plenty of times - Or at least convinced the judges that they did.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Because he's gonna run across the octagon and bite Miocic leg.. He's the pitbull after all.

ezflyer

why is arlovski such a dog v miocic.
Miocic just went toe to toe with the defacto best guy without the belt (well, 3rd best i guess after Cain and werdum).. Couldve won that decision. He silenced any doubters, imo.

Stipe is more than capable of going a hard 15 mins on the feet, and he might even be able to take AA down (if he needs to and/or if that's part of the gameplan)

I think the moneyline is about right.

I'm looking at the overs and decision props, tho

ezflyer

UFC 195 - Welterweight 3 rounds - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada - PPV
Sat 1/2 1301 Kyle Noke +335 o2½ -155
10:30PM 1302 Kelvin Gastelum -505 u2½ +115
UFC 195 - Welterweight 3 rounds - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada - PPV
Sat 1/2 1401 Lorenz Larkin +175 o1½ -180
10:00PM 1402 Albert Tumenov -245 u1½ +140
UFC 195 - Featherweight 3 rounds - MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada - PPV
Sat 1/2 1501 Brian Ortega -185 o1½ -165
9:30PM 1502 Diego Brandao +145 u1½ +125

ezflyer

wow, so poirier-duffy is fight pass as an apology to fight pass subscribers

i was like wth!? when i saw that was fight pass

ezflyer

i'm hitting tumenov -170. dude is impressing me so much. larkin's good, but i think tumenov is just better on the feet. he's a natural