Favorite fighters

lucky

Anderson and Bones are prob my all time favorites.

Koscheck got me into mma b/c of his wrassling and GnP which I obv had never seen from boxing before.

I think Poteria is can't miss nowadays. Calvin Kattar is one of my favs. Tsarukyan is a beast as well. Luque is a savage. I hope he returns better than ever after that brain injury.

Nowadays it's just who wins me the most money most of the time lol. Ppl get on my shit list real quick.
Anderson was a sicko. Made Griffin look like a chump. Front kicked my boy Vitor in the face. It was so sick

I never liked Koscheck. Thought he was such a lil bitch

lucky

Max and Justin are 2 of my favs. Should be an action packed fight. Is it 5 rnds?

Reactions: BT

BT

Max and Justin are 2 of my favs. Should be an action packed fight. Is it 5 rnds?
How could I forget Gaethje? Love that guy. He's a fucking savage. Those leg kicks in particular are brutal af.

lucky

Robert whittaker aka Bobby Knuckles. One of my favs. While i never liked costa. So i may have to put a play on my boy

lucky

Never really liked Ngannou. But with the way he handled the ufc bs. Now i love the guy. I may bet against him in upcoming fights. But i am now a fan.

i have been hating ufc awhile now for the way they treat fighters and fans

lucky

Not a fan of omalley. I think he overrated.

Used to really like RDA. He was action. High pressure. Really pushed the pace. Possibly roided up but who cares. He made me money and was entertaining