UFC Fight Night: Covington vs Woodley

JustBleedFan

Staff member

lucky

Laying the chalk on Colby. Colby is going to break the record for most strikes here.
What did u lay? -300 Just a bit too high for me currently. Twood just has to land 1. And Colby is there to be hit. I'm waiting to see how props look

Beelzebubzy

What did u lay? -300 Just a bit too high for me currently. Twood just has to land 1. And Colby is there to be hit. I'm waiting to see how props look
I’m planning on hedging with wood round 1 but he looked so bad against burns

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I'm really thinking Cowboy is live here. Nico Price is a fun action fighter, but his best win is who- Tim Means or Randy Brown? Cowboy although old and been stopped more than a few times is a better fighter. Maybe he really fell off a cliff and gets knocked dead in round 1. But if not I think he can warm up and take over in round 2 & 3. Reminds me of him as an underdog to Alexander Hernandez, except this is at welterweight. Might be wise bet Cowboy ML hedged with Price round 1 or just live bet Cowboy after round 1.

Beelzebubzy

Cowboy fought a tough group of fighters in his recent losses.
Price is a huge step down.

Cowboy did just have a kid last week.not sure if he will be extra motivated or exhausted

Will

Administrator
Staff member
what did you hear? your freaking me out. I checked Helwani twitter and sherdog. Nothing yet.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
What's the common wisdom, that Cowboy fights better when his opponent is friendly with him, right? Niko was every respectful and friendly with Cowboy.