UFN 60

Will

Administrator
Staff member
marz, not saying you werent on bendo. Obviously you were. Great call. I am just saying, you weren't the only one on bendo.

marzwoody

Why did you take this to PM instead of saying it publicly, marz?

BT

Ended up close to .5k on the day with all the boxing and live betting included. Really good day by my standards. Although I lost 150 or some shit on Bellator last night so that obviously takes it down a couple notches, I'm still happy. Haven't looked through the threads to see how everyone else did, I'm pretty tired and fucked up atm, but hope most of you ended up in the black. Hhaven't even thought about the next card but surely will be by tomorrow. On to the next one or whatever the fuck they say.

ezflyer

nice, BT -- indeed, onto the next one :) i've barely started looking at that card... i don't even know who's on it other than bigfoot-mir, haha

BT

thanks dude, saw in the other thread you got yourself into four figures, very well done. Looks like we were both on Benson, guy looked really good in there. Glad he got himself a much needed win.

Lol, yeah I have no idea what the hell's up with next week's card but my gut says maybe Mir at 2-1? I don't know, I'm basically crosseyed drunk right now so take my opinions with a grain of salt lol. Nice new av btw. Mine's still sexier, though, haha.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Kinda pissed Wonderboy fight was scrapped, i would have been on him huge there at +170.

Vaughany

All i have read is people arguing me for the past x amount of weeks that Thatch would starch Benson. Benson would lose etc. but now i wasen't the only one on here on Bendo. well guarantee i was the biggest on Bendo. tried getting you guyz to tailme but to no avail. peace.
cammaaahhhnn Marzy! You bet let £25 on these fights. Take the bet with Md and prove me wrong

and I had Henderson by Sub @ +500 ;)

ezflyer

thanks dude, saw in the other thread you got yourself into four figures, very well done. Looks like we were both on Benson, guy looked really good in there. Glad he got himself a much needed win.

Lol, yeah I have no idea what the hell's up with next week's card but my gut says maybe Mir at 2-1? I don't know, I'm basically crosseyed drunk right now so take my opinions with a grain of salt lol. Nice new av btw. Mine's still sexier, though, haha.

Lol I was googling stuff to give DR a new av and was like 'hey, neat flyers logo'

ezflyer

Kinda pissed Wonderboy fight was scrapped, i would have been on him huge there at +170.

I'm not, cause I'd have bet him, too.. But sincerely doubt i would have made almost 10u on him, like I did with bendo

ezflyer

Its just strange you diden't say you were big on Henderson before the fight. hell i even asked who was on bendo earlier to the silent echoes of this thread.

Your reading comprehension is almost as bad as your manners.