Ufn 72 - bisping vs leites

Mirinquads

Staff member
If Leites had come out blasting, I'm confident he would have put Bispy away.

Hated that gameplan.. He was hurting him with everything he threw

ezflyer

i really think leites won that fight. that was my spot to break out of this shit. instead i basically broke fuckin even.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I had to hedge on Leites at +320 at the end there, but I thought Bisping would get the split decision. Hopefully JoJo's fight gets FOTN and I'll end up with only a small loss overall.

ctm

Maybe I'm alone and biased but I was pretty impressed with Bisping here. did his thing and wasnt afraid to engage in big exchanges here and there. I'm surprised Leites looked that strong/fresh throughout the entire fight.

ezflyer

FOTN:
jojo-casey

POTN:
joe duffy
steven ray

disagree with FOTN, as usual. terrible slobberknocker at low level for the ladies over leites-bisping? not surprised, but disagreed

grats to anyone who bet the girls

ezflyer

hey, vaughany.

less video posts, more cardio training. you cost us thousands, you fucker

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I'm alone and biased but I was pretty impressed with Bisping here. did his thing and wasnt afraid to engage in big exchanges here and there. I'm surprised Leites looked that strong/fresh throughout the entire fight.

I think it could of been split 3/2 either side.

I was very surprised at leites cardio but I also thought bisping would put allot more pressure on during the first 3.

Napes21

Had to take my boys to the aquarium with wifey and her friend so missed the whole main card but slump is over - - finished up 14u and made back everything I had lost + some over the last 3 events.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Had to take my boys to the aquarium with wifey and her friend so missed the whole main card but slump is over - - finished up 14u and made back everything I had lost + some over the last 3 events.

Perhaps now you will finally admit the power of Luca ?

Napes21

I may have to hold on to the avatar a while longer. Although the plays I won money on were a mix of chalk and dogs - I was heavy on Duffy and Latifi along with Dunham and Bisping. That said - don't know how much longer I can stomach looking at this mug.