Rizin FF 14 Mayweather vs Nasukawa

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Seems robin black agrees with me ;) Not sure if that is a good or bad thing tho ;)

Will

Administrator
Staff member
You're in real good company calling shenanigans with Robin Black and Brendan Schaub. :rolleyes:

Hehe.... what about teddy atlas? Did he post anything about it?

He calls it straight.

I will fall in line with his call.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Can’t find anything from him. He has not social media. :/ and nothing in news.

marzwoody

Nah it looked fake that Asian guy flopping around like a fish after getting touched. I have seen more real wwe matches

Vaughany

I read so many of the fix theories online, mostly by nudniks without a clue, so I am surprised to read it here. Nasukawa is a 20 year old kid who fights at 55 kg or 121 pounds. He's not even a boxer and he was tiny compared to Floyd, the greatest boxer ever. Unlike bigger men like Conor or Canelo, Floyd had little to fear from Tenshin's power. He caught him with punches on the head and messed up his equilibrium and he never really recovered. Besides, why would Rizin want their Japanese star to get embarrassed like this and have him flop or his corner throw in the towel and have him crying like a bitch on national tv?
yeah its bizarre. He also landed clean left straight to Floyds jaw - that would never of happened if fixed in favour of Floyd winning.
YEs the flailing around and crazy legs seemed odd but think that was just a gook who not used to getting hit and having equilibrium fucked up and also just so on edge that had no control

marzwoody

Other then the punch that skimmed his hair and the flailing around and looking at the time afterwards, it seemed real.

Sky

just about everyone can agree that at least part of that ko didnt look right. it looked like a dive, so it probably was. i dont see the need to overthink it.