News & future lines - October

Vaughany

Can anybody photoshop this and put Ryan Bader photo and name in place of Paul Walker! Guy is Running Scared from Rumble Johnson!

lucky

she should shave her head (and bush), get appendix removed, and have all teeth pulled. anything for the massive payday fighting rousey would get her

Mirinquads

Staff member
she should shave her head (and bush), get appendix removed, and have all teeth pulled. anything for the massive payday fighting rousey would get her

The hog gotta go too.... just too heavy

Mirinquads

Staff member

I guess I should have some leans here, but just havent been fucked with capping this shit.

ezflyer

JustBleedFan

Staff member

I guess I should have some leans here, but just havent been fucked with capping this shit.

It's hard to handicap when most of us haven't watch these previous Cage events. Sometimes I know a fighter or two on the card, but not many. The events aren't televised here and even if one finds a download of the previous events they have Finnish language. Maybe UFC will add them to Fight Pass someday and we'll get Dominick Cruz and others commentating.

Mirinquads

Staff member
A lot of the fights is actually on youtube though, most of it is just very horrible and hard to cap

ezflyer

Tumenov vs Larkin is booked for ufc 195.. Niiiiice

ezflyer

jesus.