your official ufn 81 bets

bum

After a losing night I am usually too bitter to look at anything mma related heh, although I always come clean about my night in the event thread.

but I can see how the discrepancy would be annoying for others to see. "This guy only posts when he wins"

Oh well

ezflyer

After a losing night I am usually too bitter to look at anything mma related heh, although I always come clean about my night in the event thread.

but I can see how the discrepancy would be annoying for others to see. "This guy only posts when he wins"

Oh well

didn't mean it that way

Mirinquads

Staff member
I do the same thing Bum, no worries. Who want to record their losses anyway, fuk dat shit!

ezflyer

lmao, miri

Perra

Haven't had time to do any research or tape watching for this card, so I'm just tailing some stellar guys here and on other boards:

Dillasnake medium @ 1,7
Cote medium @ 2,0
Latifi decision small @ 6,0
Herman decision small @ 7,0

Cote decision small @ 4,0

Also had Alvarez split decision @ 11,0 and Herman SU @ 3,0, both small, so ended up pretty much +-0.

Felt somehow good to see Cruz win that fight although I had money on dillasnake. Never really liked the guy, and Cruz footwork is just sick. Probably the most elusive guy in the whole ufc.

Don't think neither Snake nor Cruz was a good bet, think smart money was on the over in this one, really close fight.

ezflyer

Also had Alvarez split decision @ 11,0 and Herman SU @ 3,0, both small, so ended up pretty much +-0.

Felt somehow good to see Cruz win that fight although I had money on dillasnake. Never really liked the guy, and Cruz footwork is just sick. Probably the most elusive guy in the whole ufc.

Don't think neither Snake nor Cruz was a good bet, think smart money was on the over in this one, really close fight.

heard earlier today that dillashaw missed 299 significant strikes

that HAS to be ufc record