Venator 3 - italy - palhares vs meek

Will

Administrator
Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Should Barnatt be that heavy favorite over anyone ?
I scrolled through Mayhem's twitter and instragram and there is no real training footage. Not a good sign.

ezflyer

Should Barnatt be that heavy favorite over anyone ?
I scrolled through Mayhem's twitter and instragram and there is no real training footage. Not a good sign.

he actually opened higher, mayhem opened +400

ezflyer

i count... i think 9 ufc vets? and that doesn't count guys like amoussou from bellator etc...

pretty interesting card. wonder if we'll get odds for more than 2 fights..

ezflyer

mayhem all the way from +400 to now +240... barnatt gonna have freakin value soon..

mayhem's last legit win was 2007. literally.. 2007.

ezflyer

Lol

ezflyer

weird, ^^^ meek's profile pic on sherdog is from the future, with palhares breaking his arm (you just can't see it.. off-camera)

Mirinquads

Staff member

weird, ^^^ meek's profile pic on sherdog is from the future, with palhares breaking his arm (you just can't see it.. off-camera)

Yeah, and tore both legs off.. Just bloody stumps now.

JoshKnows46

mayhem all the way from +400 to now +240... barnatt gonna have freakin value soon..

mayhem's last legit win was 2007. literally.. 2007.

I still see a glimmer of crazy, and Barnett has No takedown defense and plenty holes in his ground game, mayham may be finished but he could style on this kid, as he has a big advantage in the grappling, he doesn't need to be 100 percent to win this fight, and judging by recent videos he might be at 70 percent of his full potential to say the least.. i dont know if im betting a side yet, but I'm just saying I wouldnt lay over 2 to 1 here, even with the huge layoff.