UFN 90 - RDA vs Alvarez

ezflyer

Just saw an article that its Ramadan but he's fighting anyway.

Yea. Wtf. About par for the course for my bets lately

Could buy out, obviously, but I only did the 1u. So f it.

Napes21

Why all the Belal love? Not sure I see any edge for him here. You guys think he can outpoint Jouban? Short notice, Ramadan, IMO Jouban better everywhere except in avoiding damage but Belal doesn't hit too hard so don't find that concerning and Jouban's aggression should be more favorable to judges, big step up in comp for Belal, big power edge to Jouban. I don't get this line and the movement. Tell me what I'm missing.

ezflyer

Why all the Belal love? Not sure I see any edge for him here. You guys think he can outpoint Jouban? Short notice, Ramadan, IMO Jouban better everywhere except in avoiding damage but Belal doesn't hit too hard so don't find that concerning and Jouban's aggression should be more favorable to judges, big step up in comp for Belal, big power edge to Jouban. I don't get this line and the movement. Tell me what I'm missing.

see:
I like Muhammad +135. I think he can hang on the feet and might get tds to steal rounds.

that's literally all there is to it for me.. and also see:
I only did the 1u

ezflyer

i sprinkled some on makdessi -185 (small). i know baghdad has the height/reach edge, but i think makdessi is more accurate and is just much more polished of an mma fighter at this stage. not proud of this bet, mind you. just sharing.

Napes21

see:

that's literally all there is to it for me.. and also see:

This more a testament to Jouban's shitty TDD or Belal shown some semblance of a TD game that I'm missing? From the footage I've seen of him he tends to avoid the ground.

ezflyer

This more a testament to Jouban's shitty TDD or Belal shown some semblance of a TD game that I'm missing? From the footage I've seen of him he tends to avoid the ground.

i see belal as a guy who takes the fight where he has the edge.. a safe fighter. i think he will look to stand and trade but if he's getting hurt, i think he'll go for td's

Mirinquads

Staff member
you think mina's chin is good enough to handle anything pyle lands?

I will take his chin over Pyle's all day in a shoot out, which this will no doubt be early. He took some huge bombs from Akayiama, and I think people are forgetting how old and worn down Pyles chin is.
His striking is not polished what so ever but he throws heat as well. Hits way harder than Spencer who almost put Pyle away on several occasions in their last fight.

Last edited:

ezflyer

either i'm just out of touch w/things (totally possible) or ufn 90 is a terrible betting card.

gonna be my smallest ufc in years.

have small action on muhammad, nelson, mina, and makdessi.

that's *IT*

i don't even have leans on the other fights. so many -200 favorites who i think are priced appropriately.

sidenote: should vicente freakin luque be -440 s ANYONE in the ufc?

Perra

Birchak vs Lopes U2,5 (+170) seems good. Don't really know the Lopes dude, but Birchak is a wild man and just by wiki capping the fight it seems high. Have to do some serious tape watching this weekend. Thank god my gf won't be home.

Sky

should vicente freakin luque be -440 s ANYONE in the ufc?
yea probably not. waiting for a better price but i dont mind a bit of herrera. seems to have decent hands and power. aggressive. training at jacksons. excellent showing last fight.. everything you could hope for in a +360 dog

TheCalculator

either i'm just out of touch w/things (totally possible) or ufn 90 is a terrible betting card.

gonna be my smallest ufc in years.

have small action on muhammad, nelson, mina, and makdessi.

that's *IT*

i don't even have leans on the other fights. so many -200 favorites who i think are priced appropriately.

sidenote: should vicente freakin luque be -440 s ANYONE in the ufc?

I'm currently with you. Ultra low betting

Mirinquads

Staff member
Big value on Jouban. Ramadan will trash Belils camp, unless he cheats or is on major PED's.