UFN 89 - Wonderboy vs Waterboy

JoshKnows46

Yeah, but watch Dos Anjos/Cerrone. And I think Maia would blanket Dos Anjos. Maia is just THAT good.

Probable right, but that's at 155, with a big weight cut for cowboy, he looks strong and powerful at this weight, can't believe he tkod cote. With the new weigh ins, cowboy could end up being even tougher to beat at 155.

ezflyer

condit or magny would be great if cowboy staying 170

Vaughany

Is Alvey an aspy? His wife as well. Was hilarious at end of Round 1 in his corner and his wife just randomly goes ''keep your right hand up''!!!! lol got absolutely no idea what she's doing so just says some generic thing that she's probably seen a Coach say before. Then Alvey just does that big aspy grin at her

ezflyer

dont think we'd see Cerronay vs Condit as long term training partners, dont think Jackson would be very keen for it. Cerrone vs Matt Brown would be sick...wouldnt be surprised if Ellenberger pulls out of 201 and Cerronay steps in

Yea Matt Brown vs cerronay would be amazing, actually

ezflyer

Is Alvey an aspy? His wife as well. Was hilarious at end of Round 1 in his corner and his wife just randomly goes ''keep your right hand up''!!!! lol got absolutely no idea what she's doing so just says some generic thing that she's probably seen a Coach say before. Then Alvey just does that big aspy grin at her

Dude shouldn't have his wife in his corner. Especially when she's useless but she shouldn't be there, anyway

FFF

Usually she says "Punch more."

ezflyer

lol

bum

funny shit from reddit regarding Anik completely confusing Jotko's interpreter

~~~

Anik touched on like 3 different topics in the first 2 seconds.

It was a big year for you tonight... Yup

Against Bradley Scott... What do you mean? I did not fight him whole year

You get your first UFC finish here tonight... Yup...correct

We're going to take a look at it... Well, okay, I thought we would talk, but we can first watch...

You came in here with a lot of momentum and ended it, obviously, very quickly. Here's a microphone. I, Uh...what's the question???

Anik is garbage!!!