UFN 89 - Wonderboy vs Waterboy

ezflyer

wonderboy is fucking awesome. proven 5 round fighter now, too. next champ for sure imo.

ezflyer

Did it seem to anybody else like they didn't really want to hurt each other?

not too much to me, man, they threw down, very technical, tho

ezflyer

jesus christ, grats ^^

i was up 10+ units, ended up evens maybe. i fucking blow.

got smashed on oconnell, cote, and letourneau. also ate a moderate loss on the mccrory fight, but t hat was flukey.

JoshKnows46

Cowboy is a cool mfer, said he's gonna take some time off, about a week, then he wants to fight at ufc 200. Lol hope they give him a top 5 guy next. Maybe maia at ufc200?

TheCalculator

Made a lot of stupid mistakes (that I'm crystallizing with this post) that cost me big:

* 3.3 U bet on Joanna by decision (instead of ML which was only -75 more).
* The smart hedge in that fight was Joanna R3 (instead of Valerie R3 since I already had 4U on her).
* Bet "goes the distance" on Cerrone/Cote (instead of over 2.5)
* On fights I'm not 100% sure -- wait for live betting (especially with Ohm in the mix).

Those are clear cut mistakes.

Other errors:

Under estimating how tough some of these guys are (especially if we don't know their chins: Cutelaba/Circunov).
Under estimated Bosse's cardio (where was there proof his cardio sucked?)
When a guy joins Tristar -- NEVER, EVER, EVER BET THE UNDER.

TheCalculator

Cowboy is a cool mfer, said he's gonna take some time off, about a week, then he wants to fight at ufc 200. Lol hope they give him a top 5 guy next. Maybe maia at ufc200?

Cowboy vs Maia would be a great fight. Cowboy would need 5 rounds to do this thing. I think he gets blanketed in a 3 rounder.

JoshKnows46

Cowboy vs Maia would be a great fight. Cowboy would need 5 rounds to do this thing. I think he gets blanketed in a 3 rounder.

Cowboy has world class grappling, maybe one of the only guys at 170 maia couldn't pull that off against, he's gonna be stuck striking for atleast half the fight.