ufn 82 thread -- no longer cain-werdum

Mirinquads

Staff member
Shhhhhhhhh indeed.

lucky

its gonna be lawler mcgoat and then he will have 3 belts. start his own fight promotion and fight diaz

Mirinquads

Staff member
its gonna be lawler mcgoat and then he will have 3 belts. start his own fight promotion and fight diaz

*Wanderlei with soccerkicks allowed

ezflyer

don't shh me!

fine fine, i get it

Last edited:

ezflyer

lol, mike jackson asked gall a question at post fight presser, so weird

Wilbo86

Made some back on thompson KO but still a pretty substantial loss for the night.

Treating the lahat Flying knee loss as variance, so I think still plain a +ev game.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Even if we switch the nicknames around? Wonder Lawler vs Ruthless Boy? Yeah, thought not.

ezflyer

almost all of the main events over the past couple months have been either FOTN or super fast. not much middle ground.

Perra

This Card came with a few surprices:

Scoggins dominating Ray Borg - looked like they could have swapped the lines.
Roy Nelson winning a decision.
OSP hurting his leg and still manages to win a decision - The live betting for this fight was insane. OSP was 3,75 (+275) after round 1 for almost a Minute before dropping.
Wonderboy knocking out Johny Hendricks in the first round.

I'm happy I didn't lose any Money this Event. A small bet on Nelson by decision and Wonderboy straight up saved me from a losing night.

ezflyer

This Card came with a few surprices:

Scoggins dominating Ray Borg - looked like they could have swapped the lines.
Roy Nelson winning a decision.
OSP hurting his leg and still manages to win a decision - The live betting for this fight was insane. OSP was 3,75 (+275) after round 1 for almost a Minute before dropping.
Wonderboy knocking out Johny Hendricks in the first round.

I'm happy I didn't lose any Money this Event. A small bet on Nelson by decision and Wonderboy straight up saved me from a losing night.

yea, surprise city

man, i can't remember an event as bad as this with people talking big on fighters and those fighters totally shitting the bed. and i'm not calling anyone out or rubbing anything in. i had a bad night, too. worst in 3 months.

i saw spencer being called "the best bet in years"
i saw lahat being called a "lock"
i saw hendricks being touted a "nightmare matchup" and saw go big
i talked a huge game about borg and borg sub, i was sooo dead wrong.
(and i don't even wanna talk about lobov, ugggh.)

there was merit to a lot of what people said, and it could've gone differently..

maaaaybe we need to temper our enthusiasm at times?

...then again, maaaaybe just F this event?

ufn 82: f you!

ezflyer

That knee was brutal. I agree with you about it being variance.

yea, a lot of what happened last night felt flukish. not a cop-out, but it did.

that KO on lahat was out of NOWHERE. rosholt 0 td attempts in 15 mins? wth? osp busting his foot or ankle in first round and grinding out a decision? ooook

i could go on and on