ufn 67

ezflyer

UFC Fight Night 67 - Welterweight 5 rounds - Goiania Arena - Goiania, Goias, Brazil - FS1
Sat 5/30 1001 Thiago Alves +210 o3½ -125
11:59PM 1002 Carlos Condit -250 u3½ -105
UFC Fight Night 67 - Featherweight 3 rounds - Goiania Arena - Goiania, Goias, Brazil - FS1
Sat 5/30 1101 Nick Lentz +160 o2½ -140
11:59PM 1102 Charles Oliveira -210 u2½ +100
UFC Fight Night 67 - Welterweight 3 rounds - Goiania Arena - Goiania, Goias, Brazil - FS1
Sat 5/30 1201 Alex Oliveira -115 o2½ -140
11:30PM 1202 KJ Noons -125 u2½ +100
UFC Fight Night 67 - Light Heavyweight 3 rounds - Goiania Arena - Goiania, Goias, Brazil - FS1
Sat 5/30 1301 Francimar Barroso +175 o2½ -155
11:00PM 1302 Ryan Jimmo -245 u2½ +115
UFC Fight Night 67 - Lightweight 3 rounds - Goiania Arena - Goiania, Goias, Brazil - FS1
Sat 5/30 1401 Francisco Trinaldo +130 o2½ -175
10:30PM 1402 Norman Parke -170 u2½ +135
UFC Fight Night 67 - Welterweight 3 rounds - Goiania Arena - Goiania, Goias, Brazil - FS1
Sat 5/30 1501 Darren Till -105 o2½ +120
10:00PM 1502 Wendell Oliveira -135 u2½ -160
UFC 188 - Heavyweight 5 rounds - Arena Cuidad de Mexico - Mexico City, Mexico - PP

--------

betting oliveira -115 vs kj - dude was awesome in short notice vs burns, was up 20-18

ezflyer

hitting parke -135 vs trinaldo, too

Mirinquads

Staff member
Hit Over Trinaldo/Parke.

I'm not so sure on Cowboy, I agree he looked great, but Noones boxing is much better than Burns.

ezflyer

Hit Over Trinaldo/Parke.

I'm not so sure on Cowboy, I agree he looked great, but Noones boxing is much better than Burns.

i hear that.. gonna think it over. what you're saying is true, completely different fight

ezflyer

So who the heck is Darren till? 12-0 brit

opinionator

Thoughts on opponent, Wendell Oliveira? Just another W to me.

haha i like his attitude but this W looks pretty mean

Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I always hated school

What was your job before you started fighting? I did not have one.

hahaha.

opinionator

interesting main event ... condit appears to be the kind of fighter that pitbull has struggled with recently .. his last loss was to kampmann, who condit finished in the 4th ... love that they do these 5 round bouts for non championship matchups. lots more prop bets ! O2.5 ? U2.5 ?

my 'bet on the dog' instinct is kicking in but i am seeing +200 on alves ML which is thin at best. maybe chuck down a sawbuck for a chuckle ...

ezflyer

Thoughts on opponent, Wendell Oliveira? Just another W to me.

haha i like his attitude but this W looks pretty mean

Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I always hated school

What was your job before you started fighting? I did not have one.

hahaha.

hahaha

ezflyer

interesting main event ... condit appears to be the kind of fighter that pitbull has struggled with recently .. his last loss was to kampmann, who condit finished in the 4th ... love that they do these 5 round bouts for non championship matchups. lots more prop bets ! O2.5 ? U2.5 ?

my 'bet on the dog' instinct is kicking in but i am seeing +200 on alves ML which is thin at best. maybe chuck down a sawbuck for a chuckle ...

remember, alves was easily up 20-18 to kampmann, he went for the "safe" route in rd 3 and fell right into a sick guillotine.. dumb move, really, cause kampmann doesnt have stopping power on the feet

i absolutely think alves is worth a bet IF you're gonna live bet the event. he could start off quite strongly. but he'll probably fade. the longer the fight goes, the better it is for condit. 5 rounds vs 3 favors condit bigtime here. i didn't realize 5 rounds when line opened. got such a shit price on alves. oh well.

opinionator

yeah, looking over condit's record i might hold off on alves ML and look for value in the late round condit finish props instead.

i'm seeing +900, +1200 and +1700 on condit R3 R4 R5 respectively. stab stabb

I expect the Alves line to go up, so I'd wait if you're inclined to bet Alves. I'm not. I thought Alves looked like shit (slow) vs Mein until he landed a fluke kick. Condit is similar to Mein in that he'll strike from various angles, in volume, move in and out, push a pace that tests Alves. I think Condit is gonna piece him up, maybe finish him.

Last edited:

ezflyer

I expect the Alves line to go up, so I'd wait if you're inclined to bet Alves. I'm not. I thought Alves looked like shit (slow) vs Mein until he landed a fluke kick. Condit is similar to Mein in that he'll strike from various angles, in volume, move in and out, push a pace that tests Alves. I think Condit is gonna piece him up, maybe finish him.

i think mein is physically stronger than condit.. not sure if carlos will impose himself on the feet the way mein was able to (at least early)

and you HAVE to be impressed by alves' composure in that fight. 90% of ufc fighters would've been tko'd in the first. he hung in there, never really looked worse for the wear. showed maturity and experience.

also, remember condit coming off of the twood knee injury. slow start ENTIRELY possible for TNBK

ezflyer

oh and btw: condit sub +420?

Mirinquads

Staff member
Don't like it. Alves has underrated BJJ, I think a gassed TKO is much more likely if a finish comes. It's not like Condit really goes to the submission if he has you hurt like Cowboy can be incline to. His last sub came in 2008.

mmaed

True^. One thing about his submission and ground game is that it's active and I think that if it goes to the ground it will wear on Alves. I'm not sure I want to bet on this one by the way. I could see Alves keeping his striking tight and using his very good TDD to win a decision/tko. A big part of the reason I feel that way is Condits layoff as well, I would also expect him to be a little less sharp than usual. That said, a style like his comes from working very hard in the gym so he probably won't be that far off from peak form.

ezflyer

OK, ty.. Will do small only

ezflyer

Condit SUB +540 now.. Right after I bet +420. Lol, wth

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Condit SUB +540 now.. Right after I bet +420. Lol, wth

Thanks for the heads up. I think a decision is more likely, but I just bet Condit sub +540 for .25u in case he can do like Martin Kampmann did to Pitbull in the later rounds of this five round fight.

ezflyer

was out all day, missed openers on the prelims..

got some in on reis +125.. think it's a really close fight.

and man, bektic -240 or whatever probably becomes freerollable, but at this point, not much to be done