ufn 64 - gg vs cc

ezflyer

down 1400ish. 2000ish on weekend. worst weekend of 2015, sigh. happens. lots of tough breaks, but each individual one was avoidable or just a flat mistake by me.

and jim, i have 155 for 100 gg

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Alright, last minute bet for me just for action. I'll go with the dog odds: $100.00 on Cro Cop at +191 to win $191.00

ezflyer

haha, you asked so you could fade me

Mirinquads

Staff member
One second before I hit it live it froze.. god

ezflyer

i can't believe how much money i just left on the table. i was down 1400ish on the day, 2000ish on the weekend..

and GG faceplanted on a td attempt at +700 something in rd 3.. and i bet TWENTY BUCKS. he was +900 right before that. i wanna cry. i could'a got even on this fight, or even close.

ezflyer

cc gg'd gg (elbows in guard)

Mirinquads

Staff member
And with that, I break even.. Fuck sake

ezflyer

what's next for you, cro cop?

"i'm gonna go take a shower, then i'm gonna go home. don't worry, we have our own transport. to croatia. thanks, krakow. goodbye"

hahahaha

Napes21

Had to take my son out to the park. From reading the updates seems like I didn't miss much. Ended up evens on the day. On to the boxing tonight. Lazy bastard Quillin better not mess with my money.

ezflyer

So Chris Camozzi, think he could end up being the biggest underdog in UFC history.

joe silva: "Chris, budddddyyyyy, you like rematches?"

camozzi: "sure do! sweet, who am i gonna get? bruno santos or rafael natal? i thought i had both of those!"

joe: "nope, you're getting your ass kicked again!"

Vaughany

Mysterious stuff from Calderwood...

ezflyer

lol, what in the hell is jojo talking about.

Napes21

lol, what in the hell is jojo talking about.

Apparently her boyfriend broke up with her who also happened to be a trainer at her gym so she left her gym six weeks out from the fight. Some weak shit. That's six weeks to get your head right. Get over it.