UFN 155 on ESPN+ 13 De Randamie vs Ladd

JustBleedFan

Staff member

JustBleedFan

Staff member
How is 40 year old Faber going to beat Ricky Simon? It's not like Simon is some foreign striker with limited wrestling who Faber could grind out or maybe submit. Simon is a more dynamic scrambler who could potentially out wrestle Faber and be an even more busy striker as well as pose a submission threat of his own. Faber hasn't fought in two and a half years while Simon is on an eight fight win streak and just beat a BJJ master in Rani Yahya, a large bantamweight striker in Montel Jackson and a great wrestler in Merab Dvalishvili in the UFC in a row. This is an awful matchup for Faber even if he looked as good as he did before he retired. -275 is a little steep, and I wish I bet it sooner, but it would be quite extraordinary if Faber could pull this off. I have to bet Simon even at this price.

marzwoody

How is 40 year old Faber going to beat Ricky Simon? It's not like Simon is some foreign striker with limited wrestling who Faber could grind out or maybe submit. Simon is a more dynamic scrambler who could potentially out wrestle Faber and be an even more busy striker as well as pose a submission threat of his own. Faber hasn't fought in two and a half years while Simon is on an eight fight win streak and just beat a BJJ master in Rani Yahya, a large bantamweight striker in Montel Jackson and a great wrestler in Merab Dvalishvili in the UFC in a row. This is an awful matchup for Faber even if he looked as good as he did before he retired. -275 is a little steep, and I wish I bet it sooner, but it would be quite extraordinary if Faber could pull this off. I have to bet Simon even at this price.
Old man strength and power of the butt chin

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Added more to De Randamie +163. Ladd was getting lit up on the feet by Eubanks in her last fight at certain points and that is going to be dangerous against GDR. I don't think GDR is going to be as helpless off her back as some think if she does get taken down either. Contrary to others, I actually think five rounds favors GDR as well since she has the experience and it will give her more rounds to start on the feet and more time to strike on the feet if it goes that long. Obvious hedges will be Ladd round 1 or round 2 and Ladd KO if she gets an early ground & pound finish, which should all be decent + money. If round 3 starts, I think it's GDR's fight to finish or to win a decision.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Wow, something really weird was going on with Aspen Ladd as she weighed in under the hoop. Grimacing in pain, maybe all cramped up from dehydration? She couldn't even raise her arms like the commissioner asked her to.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
After round 1: Live In-Play Pingyuan Liu/Jonathan Martinez fight does not go distance (+250) $100.00 for $250.00

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Lost a bundle on Pingyuan, but at least my live bet hit at +250.

Im going to have to start watching more tape again. Ive been lazy lately and its showing.

I did watch GDR and Aspen's last 3 fights each last night. Was interesting to note that Aspen did not really go for takedowns in rd 3 against eubanks. Apart from a half hearted one towards the end which she did not complete. Tired? I think so, because she dominated Eubanks on the ground when she got it there.

So if that fight gets to rd 3 and GDR is not gassed ( she has never really shown to gas completely ). I think it gets very interesting, and if aspen has won both the first 2 rounds. We might get great odds live. Assuming there were no 10-8's. That may be a decent betting op.