UFN 137 Manuwa vs Santos

JustBleedFan

Staff member

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Anyone handicapping this card must watch all three episodes of Dana White's Contender Series Brasil as they signed a lot of winners from the series on this card. Strawweight Marina Rodriguez was an especially impressive striker.

omalley21

10-0 Marina Rodriguez looks like a real talent. Elite Muai thai striker. She will get tko's with her clinch striking. They aren't flying Randa down to brazil to beat her. Randa looked bad in her last fight, gassed out, showed weakness to leg kicks. Randa needs to lay n pray to win, in brazil the judges and refs wont make that easy. Expect Marina $ to come in.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Sorry, but my $50 risk/win max bets gonna ruin these lines for you fellas: I hit Barao ITD +225, Robertson ITD +160, Leites ITD +380, C. Oliveira ITD -190, Souza ITD -260, Trinaldo ITD +170.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Props out: Barao sub +250, Saunders TKO/KO +510, Robertson sub +190, Leites TKO/KO +785, Souza sub -135.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Totals out: I like Barao/Ewell Under 2½ +100 & -105, Thales/Lombard Under 2½ +100, Robertson/Bueno Under 2½ -120 & -125. Sakai/Sherman Over 1½ -125. Also C. Oliveira/Giagos Under 1½ -165.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Barao missing by that much, declining to cut further and no cap on how much Barao is allowed to weigh tomorrow is great for Barao backers statistically.

punisherind

Foundation Member
i didnt realize this was leites retirement fight. glad i didnt know because it may have scared me off my bet on leites.

lombard surely getting cut, right? this like 6 straight losses.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Last minute bet Moraes ITD +125.
I would of prefered to bet Moraes ML after rd 1 but no LB. ;(

Will

Administrator
Staff member
i didnt realize this was leites retirement fight. glad i didnt know because it may have scared me off my bet on leites.

lombard surely getting cut, right? this like 6 straight losses.

I didnt know that either and also like you, i am glad i didnt know ;)