UFN 120 - Poirier vs Pettis - Virginia

ezflyer

http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-120-Poirier-vs-Pettis-62649

ezflyer

i'm so excited for a specific spot here. think it might be a 2nd straight week with a 4u play. *crosses fingers*

Vaughany

Want to go big on Poirier in this but Poirier is just so damn hittable. I think his grit and will to win gets him by tho

ezflyer

Want to go big on Poirier in this but Poirier is just so damn hittable. I think his grit and will to win gets him by tho

i have no f'ing clue, i'm probably just gonna wait for one side to get blessed and bet the other side, lol. gimme +150 either way, i'm in. coinflip to me right now

Vaughany

i have no f'ing clue, i'm probably just gonna wait for one side to get blessed and bet the other side, lol. gimme +150 either way, i'm in. coinflip to me right now
yeah pretty much. Also gotta consider its 5 rounds, Poirier does tend to fade in fights - partly because throws more power shots. Pettis we know at least has been in a couple 5 rounders before

punisherind

Foundation Member
smart tactic if you think its coin flip. wish i did this with snake in the grass. would've got a much better price.

think i'll do the same here. i have it pretty close to a flip.

ezflyer

You have a lean?

ezflyer

UFC Fight Night 120: Poirier vs. Pettis
NOVEMBER 11, 2017
Ted Constant Convocation Center | Norfolk, Virginia

Main Card - (FS1, 10PM ET)

Dustin Poirier +100
Anthony Pettis -140

Over 2.5 -130
Under 2.5 -110
-

Diego Sanchez +180
Matt Brown -260

Over 2.5 -130
Under 2.5 -110
-

Andrei Arlovski +170
Junior Albini -230

Over 1.5 +110
Under 1.5 -150
-

Nate Marquardt +115
Cezar Ferreira -155

Over 1.5 -160
Under 1.5 +120
-

Matthew Lopez +160
Raphael Assuncao -210

Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
-

Clay Guida +110
Joe Lauzon -150

Over 2.5 -150
Under 2.5 +110
-

ezflyer

maxxed mutante -155 and -185

took what i could on lopez-assuncao O2.5 -180, too

i like jlau , i think.. -120. idk where that line moves and not going big

ezflyer

mutante is gonna dwarf marq, marq is 38, shot fighter mostly... marq's 3-8 in his last 11... mutante only lost the dec to theo cause he broke his hand early in the fight... was lookin great in the prior three fights, seems to recognize he's got a weak chin and he's protecting it way better

i cap him way higher than this

ezflyer

if anyone's backing guida, i say just hit that o2.5, -155 isn't that pricey for a guida over if you think he doesn't get finished

in fact i'm taking some heh

ezflyer

Pettis is much more skilled imo.

I don't think it's nearlyy that simple

He has better kicks, Dustin has better punches.

Both guys have good submission grappling, but Dustin has better wrestling.

Poirier does have a suspect chin, however

ezflyer

I was thinking to myself "pettis NSC will probably be the (a good) way to play this fight .. I hope I can catch opener in case it opens near pickem before it soars to -200"

...then realized props were already out, haha.

Took pettis NSC -145.

Zeckdo

I was thinking to myself "pettis NSC will probably be the (a good) way to play this fight .. I hope I can catch opener in case it opens near pickem before it soars to -200"

...then realized props were already out, haha.

Took pettis NSC -145.
what's difference between nsc and itd?