UFC Fight Night 118: Cerrone vs. Till
OCTOBER 21, 2017
Ergo Arena | Gdansk, Poland

Darren Till +125
Donald Cerrone -165

Over 2.5 -175
Under 2.5 +135

ezflyer

1.65u on cerrone. kinda playing movement. not sure how i feel on the fight.

Vaughany

Seems like the standard fight were Cerrone is only at -150 to -200 range when he should really be nearer -300. Same as against Story, Oliveira, Jury, Cote, and ALvarez. Till is no joke tho and could well Masvidal him. Cerrone sub will be worth looking at

Mirinquads

Staff member
Seems like the standard fight were Cerrone is only at -150 to -200 range when he should really be nearer -300. Same as against Story, Oliveira, Jury, Cote, and ALvarez. Till is no joke tho and could well Masvidal him. Cerrone sub will be worth looking at

Have we ever seen Till on the ground? 5 rounder should favour Ceee-rooonAAAey here tho, Till seems to slow down a bit.

Vaughany

Have we ever seen Till on the ground? 5 rounder should favour Ceee-rooonAAAey here tho, Till seems to slow down a bit.
for shooo. See him getting triangled or sumin at some point as long as he doesnt starch Cowboy in first 3 mins. I believe some of the Ayari fight was on the ground which he controlled but Ayari was never going offer a threat there off his back (he's an average purple belt). And he took down the Brazilian in his debut and starched him there

Mirinquads

Staff member
for shooo. See him getting triangled or sumin at some point as long as he doesnt starch Cowboy in first 3 mins. I believe some of the Ayari fight was on the ground which he controlled but Ayari was never going offer a threat there off his back (he's an average purple belt). And he took down the Brazilian in his debut and starched him there

Oh yeah i forgot about that, I'd like to see him on the bottom though, with the tall muay thai stance and all the stepping knees and such, Cerrone might just reactive blast double him right off his feet and work some top magic.

Till seems a bit bigger tho? Might be deceiving.

Vaughany

yeah Till is a big 170. Remember he only managed to get down to 175lbs for the Ayari fight and had to forfeit 20% of purse so clearly isnt an easy cut for him. ANd yeah, I could well see Cerrone doing exactly that. But it's hard to tell with him isnt it... he may well go out there and think this is just some up and coming kid who he can brawl with and beat up on feet and end up getting TKO'd (of course he could tool Till standing like he did Lil Heathen). But seems to me it would be a lot easier fight if he just took him down and choked him out! Like he did with BRazilian Cowboy. If I had to guess I'd say this fight is going to be very similar to how that played out. But at some point sooner than later Cerrone is gonna fall short against one of these up and coming guys rather than just the high level experienced guys like RDA and Masvidal

Mirinquads

Staff member
Yeah he's so hot and cold, we know this, hard to bet before you have seen the first round for sure. You can usually tell within a couple minutes if he's gonna win or not.

Been what, 3 months since he's fought? Against Lawler where he took quite a pastin'... Let's see where the line goes

Vaughany

Yeah he's so hot and cold, we know this, hard to bet before you have seen the first round for sure. You can usually tell within a couple minutes if he's gonna win or not.

Been what, 3 months since he's fought? Against Lawler where he took quite a pastin'... Let's see where the line goes
absolutely. If he's a punching bag in first 30secs you know whats gonna happen!

ezflyer

Lawler was a close decision... He took everything Robbie had in rd 1 and came back strong.. but Robbie wanted it more in rd 3

ezflyer

Anyway yea, I agree. Cowboy in 5 rounder is deserving favorite.

I am impressed by till, tho. Great distancing , great timing.. but he's prolly fooked if cowboy gets on top and/or if he gasses

I'm keeping it reasonable on cowboy prefight, tho. Till May very well have a strong round or two and live betting cerronay sounds plausible/lucrative

Mirinquads

Staff member
Lawler was a close decision... He took everything Robbie had in rd 1 and came back strong.. but Robbie wanted it more in rd 3

I thought Cerrone won to be quite honest, Lawler landed little going forward in the third, but Cerrone took a fuckload of damage nonetheless.

ezflyer

Till Dec +645? Kinda like it...

Edit:

Talked myself into maxing the +645 till decision. Something is off here.

How is till Dec +645 and till itd +244? He's not finishing dudes well below cowboy's level... Lawler way more potent finisher and cowboy rolled with those bombs pretty darn well just lat fight...

Cowboy in the distance or either guy via decision.. none would surprise me. I actually think if till paces himself and doesn't get finished, he has a solid shot of getting thr nod with the judges. Dude is so good at controlling the distance etc

Last edited:

Vaughany

Because I dont think he can take the punishment for that long / he will have TKO'd or submitted his opponent. If he gets put on his back hes going to triangle or armbar Till. If he take Till down he will get a sub. SPose it could be a 5 round stand up war but just cant see it

ezflyer

Because I dont think he can take the punishment for that long / he will have TKO'd or submitted his opponent. If he gets put on his back hes going to triangle or armbar Till. If he take Till down he will get a sub. SPose it could be a 5 round stand up war but just cant see it

I guess... If till has his way it will be low volume standup.. but maybe cowboy won't allow that ..

Perra

At these odds I'm betting Cerrone - but I could absolutely see Till doing a Masvidal here. Cerrone is susceptible to body kicks/punches and that's where I think Till could hurt him.

Also, Till is the best in the world according to.....
himself

ezflyer

https://mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/12288-ufc-fight-night-118-main-card-opening-betting-odds

UFC Fight Night 118: Cerrone vs. Till
OCTOBER 21, 2017
Ergo Arena | Gdansk, Poland

Main Card - (UFC Fight Pass, 3PM ET)

Darren Till +125
Donald Cerrone -165

Over 2.5 -175
Under 2.5 +135
-

Jodie Esquibel +250
Karolina Kowalkiewicz -350

Over 2.5 -280