UFN 108 - Swanson vs Lobov - Nashville

ezflyer

http://image.prntscr.com/image/d811258edf264b688b778a20e9615d1a.png

Last edited:

OnTheO

Hard to hate a card with Diego, Lauzon, Dodson, Ragin' Al, Mike Perry, Smilin' Sam etc

I wonder what favor Dana repaid to Conor with that main event? Maybe it's part of the Floyd thing, who knows?

Perra

Hard to hate a card with Diego, Lauzon, Dodson, Ragin' Al, Mike Perry, Smilin' Sam etc

I wonder what favor Dana repaid to Conor with that main event? Maybe it's part of the Floyd thing, who knows?

Always awesome to watch platinum Perry!

I got a big bet on Swanson at -400 on a Eurobook. I don't see any way to victory at all for Artem here. The only way I could see him win is through a fluke injury or maybe the luckiest punch in mma history. He should be outmatched in every single aspect of fighting here. This match up makes zero sense, besides the entertainment value of Artem. :p

ezflyer

O
Always awesome to watch platinum Perry!

I got a big bet on Swanson at -400 on a Eurobook. I don't see any way to victory at all for Artem here. The only way I could see him win is through a fluke injury or maybe the luckiest punch in mma history. He should be outmatched in every single aspect of fighting here. This match up makes zero sense, besides the entertainment value of Artem. :p

Not gonna lie, I don't see how artem wins, either. Cub has a great chin

Perra

Hope they give a gift line on Cub by sub. I really see him taking Artem down and just toying with him on the ground.

ezflyer

Hope they give a gift line on Cub by sub. I really see him taking Artem down and just toying with him on the ground.

ryan hall couldn't sub him, for what it's worth

lucky

Cub didn't look to wrestle much last fight. I think he just wants to bang. Put on a good show. He knows he isn't going to win the title so he just wants to put on entertaining fights and get bonuses

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Now that Matt brown is getting old and weathered Mike Perry is quickly turning into my new favorite fighter to watch.

( Guilty confession :- Phil Baroni was my fav fighter for a long time )

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Cub hasnt stopped anyone since 2013. He had an exciting fight against Choi but apart from Taveres who has Choi beat... and Cub was in trouble multiple times.
Given the odds i am searching hard for a reason to bet t-rex arms but i just cant do it....

*humbly hands in my dgen card *

ezflyer

Perra on fire!

ezflyer

alvey-leites is pretty interesting. alvey's best asset is his TDD.. not sure how leites gets him down. leites is gassing too easily lately, too

alvey has had some weird performances lately but he's getting it done.. (and judges seem to like him)

OnTheO

alvey-leites is pretty interesting. alvey's best asset is his TDD.. not sure how leites gets him down. leites is gassing too easily lately, too

alvey has had some weird performances lately but he's getting it done.. (and judges seem to like him)

Agree. Also...

Alvey is best on the counter and often waits to counter. Leites hasn't been KO'd against much better strikers. I'm hoping to get decent GTD/over odds. Alvey dec, Alvey +3.5, etc may be playable too.

Last edited: