UFC on fox 19: khabib vs ferg

ezflyer

http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-on-Fox-19-Nurmagomedov-vs-Ferguson-50261

Last edited:

ezflyer

so we already talked a bout it a lot in futures thread, but loooove ferg here.

i'm big on ferg no scorecards -135, ferg sub +580, and small on ferg rd 4/5.

tho obviously still worried khabib might pull out!

--

have some on chiesa +180 and chiesa dec +440. i just think this is gonna be super competitive. huge dariush fan, have made a killing on him, but i think chiesa is gonna push him. shit could be close. dariush better pure bjj and better hands, but chiesa more aggressive and better wrestling. chiesa is really growing on me.

--

namajunas i love here to sub torres. i freakin love it. the improved wrestling rose showed vs paige (i'm aware paige is young and flawed) -- or her aggression on the feet.. i think this goes to the matc. tecia has been wrestling a lot more, herself, lately.. and she's toast in rose's guard, IMO.

loving this card for betting so far.

(was on shogun vs 'shad, too, but that just got pulled)

ezflyer

Namajunas (scorecards = no action) -435*

I'd just be shocked if this lost.

ezflyer

UFC on FOX 19: 4-16-2016 | Tampa, Florida

Rashad Evans +150
Glover Teixeira -190

Over 2.5 -175
Under 2.5 +135

so much for GT +odds like some site had it!

(5d)

Mirinquads

Staff member
That shit was never gonna happen in US.. Good thing i got 5u at +124, hæhæhæ.

I think Glover has value at this line too tbh

TheCalculator

I think Ferg is probably the worst match up for Khabib at 155.

He's a relentless attacker... has the best subs at 155... and has zero fear of risk. Even if he's on the bottom he's dangerous. LOVING Ferg here.

ezflyer

the reason i like ferg so much is the layoff and injury questions. just a brutal return fight.

i've been on the ferg bandwagon for years, tho, gonna pat myself on the back! i called that he'd have a titleshot by end of 2016 in 2014, and a few people laughed at me!

yes, he can do some dumb stuff, but the makes up for it by never quitting and never relenting

TheCalculator

the reason i like ferg so much is the layoff and injury questions. just a brutal return fight.

i've been on the ferg bandwagon for years, tho, gonna pat myself on the back! i called that he'd have a titleshot by end of 2016 in 2014, and a few people laughed at me!

yes, he can do some dumb stuff, but the makes up for it by never quitting and never relenting

Against a striker like Dos Anjos -- his "come forward" style could be his downfall. But Khabib doesn't have the power to finish him.

ezflyer

Yep. Think he's more than 1" taller, no? He has a ridiculous wingspan

ezflyer

The reach will come into play. No doubt about it.

But I think it's Ferg's subs that will make the difference.

he won't catch khabib from bottom, imo, but if he gets on top and/or stuff's a td when khabib slows, he can set up a d'arce, etc

ezflyer

UFC on FOX 19:
April 16, 2016 | Amalie Arena | Tampa, Florida

PRELIMINARY CARD

Hacran Dias -105
Cub Swanson -135

ezflyer

dias dec +160? hrm. wish i got +185 opener