ufc on fox 15

JustBleedFan

Staff member
man, he's awful

I don't know how people get fooled. I started betting from scratch about 15 months ago and I was able to lurk a few forums and quickly see who the good handicappers and winning bettors were right away, our own EZFlyer being one of the very best. You have to be really lazy to just pay for a tout's picks and not get in the trenches and learn as you go yourself.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I had a coworker who follows mma and just got into betting ask me about Fury. People who don't know any better line his pockets

How did he hear about him ? Assuming google leads generate most of his traffic ?

Napes21

How did he hear about him ? Assuming google leads generate most of his traffic ?

Would assume most of his traffic comes from Sherdog these days but I'm not sure how anyone could hear one of his atrocious adds and actually have their curiosity piqued.

Vaughany

1. Jerome-Max Holloway ‏@BlessedMMA 9h9 hours ago
    Thank you again everyone I cannot say enough what all this support means to me! #teamblessed

2. Chris kee ‏@Chriskee3 1h1 hour ago
    @BlessedMMA I'm a fan but does show how good @TheNotoriousMMA actually is. #beast

Following Jerome-Max HollowayVerified account‏@BlessedMMA
@Chriskee3 no it doesn't I was hurt in the first 30sec of that fight he got hurt at the end of the second come on give it a rest

khabib nurmagomedov @TeamKhabib · 12h12 hours ago
Now u guys see how good is @TheNotoriousMMA striking game, but somehow everybody still continue to hate him @ufc

Khabib knows!

Mirinquads

Staff member
Yeah, Leonard was robbed hardcore of a decision over Holloway a couple of years ago.... I don't even

Vaughany

Conor McGregor
Congrats to my kids in the McGregor division last night. Daddy is pleased.