UFC on ESPN 6 Reyes vs Weidman

bjpenn85

Bad stoppage but at the same time, Gillian Roberts is the type of fighter who implodes when she doesnt get the takedown, she mentally was ready to give up, you cant stand still and let people tie off. I dont like this "proactive# referee style, but Robertson isnt really tuf....so i dont know. But Merglioatta many times let people take unanswered shots and ends up getting yelled at for stopping the fight too late even by fighters themself so...tuf job

punisherind

Foundation Member
Bad stoppage but at the same time, Gillian Roberts is the type of fighter who implodes when she doesnt get the takedown, she mentally was ready to give up, you cant stand still and let people tie off. I dont like this "proactive# referee style, but Robertson isnt really tuf....so i dont know. But Merglioatta many times let people take unanswered shots and ends up getting yelled at for stopping the fight too late even by fighters themself so...tuf job
yea i think its telling that robertson didnt really seem upset by the stoppage. she had nothing.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Gillian didn't protest, so I am okay with the stoppage with hindsight even though it looked early.
I have to think it was because of the uproar coming from the last even and that late stoppage.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Lauzon always fades. He says he has a new SC routine. Perhaps thats helped or perhaps he has baroni genes and it doesnt matter what he does, he just doesnt have the cardio.
Either way, i hope he wins rd 1 so we have some LB options.

bjpenn85

Lauzon with a vintage performance. Would have been great if Hardy would come through for me now. Hope he doesnt fade in the 2.round or get taken down and getting submitted, still green, i feel like im taking a chance here, even though he have some advantages i really like