UFC on ESPN+ 21 Magomedsharipov vs Kattar

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I'm not exactly proud of my big Zabit bet at that price. Just more from frustration of losing big on Combate Americas last night plus running out of time to handicap the Moscow card and having no pre-fight action like usual. Plus watching one of the guys I chat with winning thousands and thousands every week while I'm often losing or treading water and then sometimes winning just enough to get back where I started. Glad he won though!

marzwoody

I'm not exactly proud of my big Zabit bet at that price. Just more from frustration of losing big on Combate Americas last night plus running out of time to handicap the Moscow card and having no pre-fight action like usual. Plus watching one of the guys I chat with winning thousands and thousands every week while I'm often losing or treading water and then sometimes winning just enough to get back where I started. Glad he won though!
Luca Fury?

bjpenn85

According to him he won shitloads of money on Cryptos, so much he could life of it the rest of his life. But im not so sure...hehe....im not so sure about that.

bjpenn85

99% sure he’s down 80% like most of us.

A lot of people got rich in that period though. I know a guy who earned 2 mill dollars. I have a friend that right now has earned 50K dollars, even in this period. In 2017 people got lucky, and some were lucky exiting when they should. But this guy im talking about who has won 50K this last year, guy is just smart and educated.

in 2017 round december...i earned 5-600 dollars per day for maybe a month...i seriously thought i was becoming a millionaire...2 years later im still grinding out small profits in a market who continuously throws me nothing but curve balls and stunningly corrupt decisions.

bjpenn85

He's a compulsive liar so I'm skeptical.

He was a decent bettor in 2018, i listened to his podcast often. But he would also bet on -400 favourites and loose, too often and not learn from it.

He went away after a skid.

He might be a compulsive liar, something is off with him i think.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Fwiw, I vaguely remember him saying he cashed out some time before the crash.
Just words of course so the truth could be something different.