UFC Fight Night: Vieira vs Tate

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Loma as a dog is interesting. I assume by the odds people expect Loopy to be able to get her down consistently for three rounds?
I'm not so sure.

Loma is +255 desc at 5dimes. I dont have access to those odds but if they become widely available that seems off to me.

Peoples thoughts ?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Loma as a dog is interesting. I assume by the odds people expect Loopy to be able to get her down consistently for three rounds?
I'm not so sure.

Loma is +255 desc at 5dimes. I dont have access to those odds but if they become widely available that seems off to me.

Peoples thoughts ?
Loma at strawweight is going to be a lot smaller and shorter than Luana Carolina was up at flyweight in Loopy's most recent bout. I think Loopy will be able to get her down or hold her down more consistently.

terpkeg

Why s Garcia pick? He has more experience and better competition. Levy coming up in weight and off year layoff making ufc debut. Does not seem like great spot.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Rewatching Tate vs reneau, Man Tate’s standup is robotic.

I could see ketlan lighting her up.

On the flip side, sarge (who isn’t known for her gas tank) won rd 3 vs ketlan.

Pretty obvious how to play this one, ketlan pre or pass along with tate after rd 1 or 2.

maybe even a draw or straight does not go distance at plus odds.

BT

So I'm assuming this gets pushed back to 330 now w/ the cancellation. I keep giving Sean Soriano chances, I swear I've been betting and losing on this guy for like at least 5 years now, but I do kinda dig that sub line. I took +650 on it for a full unit. I think there's a good chance he takes the back and gets a rnc or something like that. Also took itd but not as crazy about that one.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
There are a couple of underdogs on this card that I think are way too wide against fighters that are not world beaters- specifically Shayilan and JoJo. Had to bet both of them.