UFC Fight Night: Vieira vs Tate

BT

Alright big boxing fight on tonight to decide my ultimate fate, however the Yanez and Brady wins got me thru into the black. Hope you guys made out alright.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Tate losing the clutch round of rd 5 lost the entire fight. The round she was meant to be strongest in. Rubbish.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
-7u again for me. Thats -14u in the last 2 events. Small rough patch but overall cant be unhappy with how the year went. Especially considering the amount of money i donked off on the olympics.

1637460432093.png

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I got tired of never winning any of the big contests on DraftKings so I entered and ultimately took down this small head to head game, just squeaking a win out by barely a single point! $9 win, $4 profit after stake and rake:

Mirinquads

Staff member
-7u again for me. Thats -14u in the last 2 events. Small rough patch but overall cant be unhappy with how the year went. Especially considering the amount of money i donked off on the olympics.

View attachment 1705

Do you just tack via Excel or do you have a program for it Will? Nice results tho, how much in units?

Will

Administrator
Staff member
My unit size is $100 aud a pop. Found that’s my sweet spot. Use to be higher but I was unable to get down enough units on props I liked and trying to do so was getting me limited much quicker on books.

Plus also the swings made me sick and was affecting my betting.

The graph is dynamic and directly linked to my bets in excel. I track every single prebet in its own row and for time sake (generally because there are so many and I am lazy) I summarize all my live bets in a calculator and have a single excel row for each live event.

Happy to share any data that may help other people.

Mirinquads

Staff member
So you made like 300 units this year? Mirin.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
So you made like 300 units this year? Mirin.
That graph is usd. So it’s like 400 units but this year has been kind to me and helped along by getting up about 6000 usd (luck not skill) on horses and stopped playing them. overall while I’m not complaining about the tally it probably pales in comparison to some of you maniacs killing it in the crypto world.