UFC Fight Night: Rodriguez vs Lemos

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing pre yet. Going to try my hardest not to bet pre much...

I think theres something to the mark vs grant fight. The old me would throw a unit on Mark for the contrarian play. The new me... too scared.

Live play angles
- Hopefully Darrick wins rd 1. He generally does. Live bet Shay.
- Live bet Marina if she loses rd 1 and 2. Maybe... Although not convinced. For awhile there i thought she had a killer instinct.. Now i think she is a bit of a coaster and may not have the output to tire out lemos.

Wilbo86

Nothing pre yet. Going to try my hardest not to bet pre much...

I think theres something to the mark vs grant fight. The old me would throw a unit on Mark for the contrarian play. The new me... too scared.

Live play angles
- Hopefully Darrick wins rd 1. He generally does. Live bet Shay.
- Live bet Marina if she loses rd 1 and 2. Maybe... Although not convinced. For awhile there i thought she had a killer instinct.. Now i think she is a bit of a coaster and may not have the output to tire out lemos.
I don't see Darrick getting the sub in Round 1, but I reckon good value on the Minner money line. The kazak is so one dimensional, low volume, basic takedowns. Have started to nibble at the higher odds.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Brazil is 4 hours ahead of LA. Can someone confirm LA time the main event would be happening?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Brazil is 4 hours ahead of LA. Can someone confirm LA time the main event would be happening?
The fights are at the Apex, and the post-fight show on ESPN+ is scheduled for 7 pm PT/10 pm ET as usual lately. So main event a little before that most likely.

BT

Not loving this card. Gotta look into it more but not looking like I'm gonna have much, if any, pre fight bets for this one. Meh I'll come up w/ something to get a lil action.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Worst week ever at work. Company is about to be in the news in australia for all the wrong reasons. Probably going to have alot more time to cap over the next few months. Save me a seat @lucky

also i fucking lost 7k AUD in my ledger tonight. Donked off 3 wrong passwords and dont have a 12 word recovery phrase. Gone forever.

fuck i hate bitcoin. lol.

BT

Worst week ever at work. Company is about to be in the news in australia for all the wrong reasons. Probably going to have alot more time to cap over the next few months. Save me a seat @lucky

also i fucking lost 7k AUD in my ledger tonight. Donked off 3 wrong passwords and dont have a 12 word recovery phrase. Gone forever.

Damn sorry Will. That sucks man. What happened at the company if you don't mind me asking?

punisherind

Foundation Member

damn man, b!tch @ss ledger.

punisherind

Foundation Member
between boxing, ufc and breeders cup, my head will be swiveling all over the place for a few hours.

playing ramona pascaul to start the night. vidal is really bad. like really really bad.

1u ml +120
1u no scorecards +125
1u more takedowns -210

Reactions: BT