UFC Fight Night: Poirier vs Hooker

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Mirinquads

Staff member
His new girlfriend is training him

bjpenn85

Do you know if he has been training with an actual team ?

I dont care about those details. I only care about what i can see from watching tape. I never had any success with minding what fighters do. If they look really bad on the scale i often pay close attention to that. Injuries, horrible preperation and stuff like that. But we got to be sensible here. Were talking about a guy who lost to diego sanches vs a dude who outstriked vicente luque for the majority of that fight. When the skill gap is that large im not sure a staph infection or broken bones can help him here. Its years of experience and aquired skill.. That stuff want just suddenly disappear in a couple of months. We need 2-3 year of layoff for Mike Perry before these stuff comes into play. Thats how i see it.

punisherind

Foundation Member
He had his Ex in the corner before as well. The guys is a laugh. Good value.

I like perry here but the odds are so steep ;/
yea, but the ex was a fighter at least. new girl is like a college freshman or someting.

Mirinquads

Staff member
I mean, Gall is young and can improve a lot fight to fight

Perry is the kinda fighter i bet on when hes the dog and bet against when he's the fav.. Not exactly a champ on the floor where Gall is best.

Probably ends up being a vicious Perry KO but im a bit tempted.

Also bet on Jinh Yu.. One of those girls who hits like a guy

bjpenn85

I bet on Mike perry inside distance and KO for about 1.5u and also 2u straight. Gall may win, but its not so likely unless perry comes in with an severe injury. Odds are steep? Odds are very generous, and its an opportunity to go big. Bets wins and bet looses, it will be how you process information week to week which ultimately decide how much we won in 2020. When i look back of the year that passed i think i will have issues with looking myself in the mirror and not see an absolute joke of a person, if i didnt go big on Mike perry against Mickey Gall.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Gian doesn't exactly inspire me with confidence.

Basically said
" Moved up in weight because i couldn't train like i normally do "
" I usually walk around pretty fat "

Still dog or pass for me but sad my angle doesnt seem as exciting now as it did at first glance.