UFC Fight Night: Magny vs Chiesa

JustBleedFan

Staff member

punisherind

Foundation Member
all these fights getting shuffled is so annoying. no idea if books are going to void based on the rescheduling or let it stick. feel like they do whatever benefits them most.

BT

I'm on Chiesa for a couple units but other than that I'm legit having trouble finding much value on this card. I think Alves/Lazzez prob ends itd and it's probably a Alves sub or Lazzez ko. Mudaerji should finish early but idk. Not a whole lot I'm liking for this one. I'm also on Breese but not super confident on any of these plays. Gonna try not to have to much degen action on this one and wait it out till Saturday. Try being the key word here.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Got me Alves rd 1 +1000

Akmodov.. Not much else catchin the ol eye

Also lol at the original card vs what we have now

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Getting up at 4:30am for this one but will still miss the vast majority of the fights. Should be here for the roxanne fight onwards.

Good luck ;)

BT

cocksucker decided to wake up in round 3. coulda done this all fight if he tried a bit.
I'm fading Lil Fig next time against anyone half decent. His name might give us another shot at a dog that will actually hunt. I sound like my dad now after he hits a nice drive off the tee back in the day. That dog will hunt, fuck I'm getting old headed out here.

BT

First real play of the day Mudaerji ko and the under 1.5 for like 2.5 units overall.