UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs Rodriguez

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Woodson in a cpl parlays, to finish off one of em next, and Woodson ko as well even tho I don't love the price (2-1).

Ive got woodson in a couple of parlays as well. Dont love it.

BT

Wow... Dont see clean body shot stoppages like that often. Nice.
Body punching super underrated in mma, altho last night Pico was raking dude to the liver w/ hooks to the body.. Such nasty stuff. I've been punched in the stomach a lot but I can't imagine taking a big kick or knee to the body like that. Must be sickening. The punching was bad enough lol.

lucky

Body punching super underrated in mma, altho last night Pico was raking dude to the liver w/ hooks to the body.. Such nasty stuff. I've been punched in the stomach a lot but I can't imagine taking a big kick or knee to the body like that. Must be sickening. The punching was bad enough lol.
Yea kidney and liver shots are illegal in boxing technically but some refs allow it. I have pissed a lil blood before

Reactions: BT

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Not that it matters to my bet but is that classified as round 3 or 2. Guessing rd 3 ?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Not that it matters to my bet but is that classified as round 3 or 2. Guessing rd 3 ?
Normally a stoppage between rounds it would be 5:00 of round 2, the round that just ended. But I have seen in some states they do a weird thing where they let the next round start and stop the time at one second into the round and call that a TKO there.

lucky

Yea my bad, liver is legal but body punches to the back are not. That's where the kidneys are, not so much the liver I guess

BT

Yea my bad, liver is legal but body punches to the back are not. That's where the kidneys are, not so much the liver I guess
Yeah kinda crazy they'll just let you go ham on somebody's kidneys in mma lol. The back of the head scares me the most in terms of illegal shots. Bad shit happens when a guy takes heavy shots to that mohawk area down the back of the neck/head.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah kinda crazy they'll just let you go ham on somebody's kidneys in mma lol. The back of the head scares me the most in terms of illegal shots. Bad shit happens when a guy takes heavy shots to that mohawk area down the back of the neck/head.

Chuck Liddel Pun there somewhere.