UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs Kattar

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I have been waiting for the Kattar Vs Holloway line for awhile now. I feel the opening line at betonline was fairer but at +150ish and above. I have to take Kattar whom I outright favor in this match.

Holloway hasn't been the same since he fought Poirier. Some may point to Holloway's better performance over alex last time out but i think Kattar starches Alex.

Kattar has just as good gas tank as Holloway, Will not need to worry about getting one punched as Holloway doesn't finish guys like that, wont need to worry about the takedowns and he maintains his power through all 5 rounds.

I feel he will show he has better hands and standup that Holloway.

We will see.

lucky

I have been waiting for the Kattar Vs Holloway line for awhile now. I feel the opening line at betonline was fairer but at +150ish and above. I have to take Kattar whom I outright favor in this match.

Holloway hasn't been the same since he fought Poirier. Some may point to Holloway's better performance over alex last time out but i think Kattar starches Alex.

Kattar has just as good gas tank as Holloway, Will not need to worry about getting one punched as Holloway doesn't finish guys like that, wont need to worry about the takedowns and he maintains his power through all 5 rounds.

I feel he will show he has better hands and standup that Holloway.

We will see.
Small play on kattar +180. May bet more. Have to watch tape. Leaning Breese. Kelleher. Pena. And eyeing some props

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Tallied my bets for last year and I bet more than 160k over the year... I walked away with decent profit but its a bit stomach churning when I look at the upcoming betting year in that perspective.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if its the same for you guys but this card starts at 4am for me. So I will miss a lot of the prelims but will be here for the main card for sure.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Not sure if its the same for you guys but this card starts at 4am for me. So I will miss a lot of the prelims but will be here for the main card for sure.
Starts at 12 noon on the U.S. East Coast, so daytime card for us.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if this is the same for all cards this time around, but connor was saying between weigh in and fighting, he gets two sleeps.
Thats got to help the weight cutters.