UFC Fight Night: Edwards vs Muhammad

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I’m way under prepared for this one. Was going to bet Rothwell. Didn’t have much else.

Mirinquads

Staff member
lol 5 out of 6 betting Yayha I believe. Perennially under-valued

I recall Sanders and Tanaka he was like -120, then underdog against Matt Lopez, Johnny friggin Bedford, & Hirota, & almost +200 against Josh Grispi was one of best lines ever!

Might be overvalued here tho

Mirinquads

Staff member
Anyone playing Eryk Anders here? Do we think he may go for the take downs?

Im flip flopping on that fight due to odds.
That might be the least trustworthy man in the UFC though - Horrible to bet on, stands there doing nothing 2/3 of the time.

Reactions: BT

BT

That might be the least trustworthy man in the UFC though - Horrible to bet on, stands there doing nothing 2/3 of the time.
He's so fucking frustrating to watch/bet on. Guy doesn't move his hands waiting on the perfect shot. Fuck that guy. I do see a bit of value on him.
He reminds me a bit of Broner in that the guy keeps me thinking he's gonna up his work rate oneday and could be pretty dangerous if he does. Alas the mf'ers never get it going. Super fucking frustrating.

BT

It's fight day boys. Let's get ready to scream at Bruce Buffer and blame him for a split dec that didn't go our way. He's such a douche I don't feel bad for blaming him even tho it's not his fault.

Only a few hrs away. I went too big on Leon finishing Belal so I'm expecting it to go the distance and I'll lose my shit. Either way gl with your bets guys.

BT

Nice start w/ Semelsberger blasting dude in 15 secs, lol. Doesn't matter at the end boxing bets and Kape and Edwards will make or break me, got carried away w/ those two :(.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Got any strong boxing leans BT ? I dont have much on today and looking for tails.