UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos vs Felder

JustBleedFan

Staff member

lucky

Worst card ever? Can't think of any others right now. But I'm sure there was some women's headliners that were just as bad

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Felder fighting RDA on five days notice. I love me some felder and regularly fade RDA.

Feels like a Felder preplay with a RDA live hedge.

Beelzebubzy

Felder has been training for a triathlon pretty legitimately.
Lionel Sanders one of the top half Ironman athletes hooked him up with some gear

Will

Administrator
Staff member
1605161263120.png

1605161275364.png

His leg and the piece of lung they cut out. Less than 6 months ago. I so want to bet felder here but this tells me pass.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Importance of waiting for weigh ins. Felder looks rough / skinny. Which could be a byproduct of his triathlon training. Either way, no bet on felder for me.

Reminds me of how Bisping looked against Kelvin.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Importance of waiting for weigh ins. Felder looks rough / skinny. Which could be a byproduct of his triathlon training. Either way, no bet on felder for me.

Reminds me of how Bisping looked against Kelvin.
For what it's worth, Paul Felder told Heidi Androl on the ESPN+ Pre-Show this afternoon that he was in the low 180s when he heard Makhachev was out on Sunday and told his manager to call the UFC to ask for the bout and started running and cutting weight right way.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
As i was doing some Wiki Capping i see that Le Banner is still fighting and winning. Thats cool.

1605332280653.png