UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs Volkov

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Thought i was going to get the KO and ITD props in that third round. Some of those punches landed very clean.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Any leans for this main event?

I threw .25u on Volk Desc +1000 just to keep me entertained but i have to think that its more likely blaydes takes him down and dominates for the finish?

JustBleedFan

I have a hot take of Volkov pulling off a submission, possibly even a triangle off his back, with his long legs since I saw him training subs only on the UFC Pre-Fight show footage from his gym yesterday. I put a sprinkle on that at +2080.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I have a hot take of Volkov pulling off a submission, possibly even a triangle off his back, with his long legs since I saw him training subs only on the UFC Pre-Fight show footage from his gym yesterday. I put a sprinkle on that at +2080.
Sure, its the last fight. Why not. Fun tail .25u +1800.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Never had an older brother, but i imagine any squabbles would go along these lines.

lucky

I had step bro. Got ahold of me and made me hit myself.. Hope to see someone make opponent hit themselves. And say why you hitting yourself. Classic brother bullying

Will

Administrator
Staff member
BLaydes breathing heavy in corner. Watching for any stuffed takedowns for a potential LB.