UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs Volkov

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Camacho has fought a who's who in his last 4 fights. Two of which was up a weight class against real killers.
Frevola has heart but the question is can Frevola out grind Camacho.

For me its Camacho or pass but i see @punisherind is on Frev.

Interested in peoples thoughts.

I have been a bit slack the last few events, not watching tape. Will be watching tape on this one. Specifically looking to see how Camacho's output is in rd 2 / 3.

Fightmetric shows he actually was throwing more as the fight went on against the much bigger dober.

1592192662778.png

I will watch tape tonight to see how that actually translates on screen.

punisherind

Foundation Member
Camacho has fought a who's who in his last 4 fights. Two of which was up a weight class against real killers.
Frevola has heart but the question is can Frevola out grind Camacho.

For me its Camacho or pass but i see @punisherind is on Frev.

Interested in peoples thoughts.

I have been a bit slack the last few events, not watching tape. Will be watching tape on this one. Specifically looking to see how Camacho's output is in rd 2 / 3.

Fightmetric shows he actually was throwing more as the fight went on against the much bigger dober.

View attachment 1159

I will watch tape tonight to see how that actually translates on screen.
Fwiw im also on the under 2.5, which is a semi hedge as i feel camacho is more likely to finish.

bjpenn85

Casey might be an interesting livebet if she gets taken down in round 1 and the bookies overreact. Hopefully we can get casey +300 after losing round 1

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Camacho looked rough at weigh ins. I swear the guy said 123.5 for Casey but sherdog says 125.5.

Mirinquads

Staff member
Torres looks good at that price