UFC 281 Adesanya vs Pereira

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Been to fiji and Vanuatu as well.. but they kind of all the same.

My missus wants to go to japan. Im not feeling it though... Anyone been to japan ?

JustBleedFan

Staff member
According to Jon Anik on the Post-Fight show on ESPN+, even after that debacle with the scorecards in the KK fight, it was *still* announced wrongly. Sal D'Amato actually had the fight for Gomez Juarez and it should have been a split decision. But that correction never made it to the broadcast. Still says unanimous decision on Tapology, Sherdog and Wikipedia. Imagine having bet the split/majority decision prop and you lose your wager because the officials can't get it right even after on-air correction.

punisherind

Foundation Member
According to Jon Anik on the Post-Fight show on ESPN+, even after that debacle with the scorecards in the KK fight, it was *still* announced wrongly. Sal D'Amato actually had the fight for Gomez Juarez and it should have been a split decision. But that correction never made it to the broadcast. Still says unanimous decision on Tapology, Sherdog and Wikipedia. Imagine having bet the split/majority decision prop and you lose your wager because the officials can't get it right even after on-air correction.

*sigh*
Untitfgfdgfdgled.png

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Japan is amazing, highly recommend. Been twice, hit me up if you want destinations.

Can you get around without knowing Japanese ? Thats always my concern with going to non english speaking countries.

TheCalculator

Been to fiji and Vanuatu as well.. but they kind of all the same.

My missus wants to go to japan. Im not feeling it though... Anyone been to japan ?
I lived there for 6 months. Yes, you can get around. Most people understand english, but they are too shy to speak it.

Food is the arguably the best on the planet. If you like sushi, hit Kyubey.
Favorite places were: Hakone (tons of amazing hotels), stay in a hot spring hotel.
Okinawa is amazing. Kyoto.

punisherind

Foundation Member
I lived there for 6 months. Yes, you can get around. Most people understand english, but they are too shy to speak it.

Food is the arguably the best on the planet. If you like sushi, hit Kyubey.
Favorite places were: Hakone (tons of amazing hotels), stay in a hot spring hotel.
Okinawa is amazing. Kyoto.
so jelly. on my bucket list to spend at least a month exploring the entire country. 1 month enough?