UFC 280 Oliveira vs Makhachev

JustBleedFan

Staff member

Will

Administrator
Staff member
I am super confused by the aljo / TJ odds. They look flipped to me.

I assume people think aljo going to back pack TJ to a decision ?
Maybe.... but the dude has a suspect gas tank against anyone that keep it standing, TJ has a 86% TDD and is sure to put it on him.

Its a shame the cejudo fight ended so quickly, otherwise we would of gotten a better idea of TJ's true TDD against a wrestler. Although different weight classes.

My main reason for pause here is TJ is 36 in a division that is very light.

Someone talk me out of max betting this fight.

JustBleedFan

Staff member
I am super confused by the aljo / TJ odds. They look flipped to me.

I assume people think aljo going to back pack TJ to a decision ?
Maybe.... but the dude has a suspect gas tank against anyone that keep it standing, TJ has a 86% TDD and is sure to put it on him.

Its a shame the cejudo fight ended so quickly, otherwise we would of gotten a better idea of TJ's true TDD against a wrestler. Although different weight classes.

My main reason for pause here is TJ is 36 in a division that is very light.

Someone talk me out of max betting this fight.
TJ is old, way past his prime while Aljo is young and just beat Petr Yan. Taking a stab on TJ as an underdog is fair- contemplating a max bet is insane imho.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
1665019949334.png

Agreed, he is looking old. (1 week ago)

Tj rd 4,5,desc is +230 on my book. Might put a unit on that as we get closer.

lucky

Sweet. I have couple units on Do Bronx +250. But was thinking of laying off. Have to rewatch tape.

Just got laid of from work. And looks like I will need to move states, change industry, or take a serious pay cut.

So gimme some winners you fxks. Lol. Anyone got a big play?

punisherind

Foundation Member
Sweet. I have couple units on Do Bronx +250. But was thinking of laying off. Have to rewatch tape.

Just got laid of from work. And looks like I will need to move states, change industry, or take a serious pay cut.

i'm a square these days, but if you're feeling like a degen i'm going big(ger than usual) on gamrot tko +500

lucky

Thanks. I like that at first glance. Will look into it.

I just have couple off market plays that I'm hedging down on probably. Like Aljo -145. Looking into some totals that look juicy. But maybe a lil too much juice on em. Lol

punisherind

Foundation Member
Thanks. I like that at first glance. Will look into it.

I just have couple off market plays that I'm hedging down on probably. Like Aljo -145. Looking into some totals that look juicy. But maybe a lil too much juice on em. Lol
I laid the juice on yan/suga ov 2.5 -200

Will

Administrator
Staff member

What were you doing?

Theres nothing i can personally recommend as ive watched no tape for this event. Watched tape for the first time in awhile on the girls man last event. Wanted to hammer grasso on my book rd 3,4,5,desc which was -135 but got cute and thought i could derisk maybe even get better odds with viv winning rd 1.

Didnt play out that way with grasso winning rd 1.