UFC 267 Blachowicz vs Teixeira

JustBleedFan

Staff member

marzwoody

Hey guys. didn't Khamzat have lots of health concerns and say he thought he was gonna die from covid not long ago. might be worth a bet for Li.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Literally just came here to say i like these odds on Li. Big step up for Khamzat against someone that wont go away easy. In saying that, if magny took him down multiple times. I can see Khamzat doing the same.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
5AM in Australia. Good to know now. I will try to get to bed a bit earlier the night before and get up around 6am. See how that works out.

punisherind

Foundation Member
5AM in Australia. Good to know now. I will try to get to bed a bit earlier the night before and get up around 6am. See how that works out.
I dont think thats right. 1030am US eastern should be like 130am for you.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Shit you are right... Maybe i stay up all the way through. Going to be wrecked though...

Will

Administrator
Staff member
What would you do? Push through or try to get a few hrs. I historically have had horrible cards which start early. Either coincidence or bad sleep deprived decisions.

punisherind

Foundation Member
What would you do? Push through or try to get a few hrs. I historically have had horrible cards which start early. Either coincidence or bad sleep deprived decisions.
tough spot in that 1am time slot. i'd probably try to get a few hours sleep and miss the first 4 fights or so.

lucky

What are your normal sleep hours? Are you better dealing with staying awake or getting up early?

I'm up fairly early already so I would just stay in the night before, get to bed early. Miss the early fights and get up earlier. (unless you are eyeing a live spot)

Will

Administrator
Staff member
On weekends i generally push it out to 12:30 or later because i play rust with the guys but otherwise in bed by 11.

I think i would do better initially just staying up but fade by the later card. I might just miss a few fights at start.

BT

What do people think about Yan Vs Sandhagen?
Was just gonna ask the same question. I have a cpl bets on Sandhagen at +180 and +186. I know he just lost a close one to TJ, and I was on TJ, but I think that was razor close and a good learning experience for Cory. At a pk I would be on Yan but at closer to 2-1 I'm in on Sandhagen for a cpl units. I love Yan but I also think Sandhagen is a world class fighter who can pull off a finish or Dec against anybody in/around his division.

His resume is fucking nuts, Aljo is the only one to run thru him thus far in a way that Yan can't pull out w/ that slick rnc of his. I see why ppl would be on Petr but I had to take the dog here personally.

lucky

I had Cory vs TJ. Thought he won the fight. But wasn't busy enough so dumbass judges didn't give him dec. If TJ can get the dec after layoff I don't see why Yan can't. Took the Yan early at like -170. I think line is about right now at -200. Actually took lil Cory at like +230 as I thought that was too high