UFC 267 Blachowicz vs Teixeira

JustBleedFan

Staff member
Damir Ismagulov first on the scale and looking rough at 163.5. That fight against Magomed Mustafaev is definitely in jeopardy.

Mirinquads

Staff member
This one starting early tomorrow, no?

Mirinquads

Staff member
1635527478803.png

Da Phuk. That's one big china man.. Is he really bad enough to be the dog with such a size advantage?

BT

@Will Smith's chicken chips as good as advertised? Just heard about em and good things are being said.

Will

Administrator
Staff member
Wtf bt? Lol.

I will be on around the Ramos fight or just after. Good luck boys.

live bet op on the amirkhani fight if he wins rd 1.

Also keep an eye on petrosoki to potentially gas as well.

BT

Wtf bt? Lol.

I will be on around the Ramos fight or just after. Good luck boys.

live bet op on the amirkhani fight if he wins rd 1.

I heard those were famous down in Australia. Chicken chips or something I heard they were really good.

punisherind

Foundation Member
I heard those were famous down in Australia. Chicken chips or something I heard they were really good.
lol i thought you were talking about fried chicken, but just googled and i see you're talking about potato chips, aka crisps as they say in other parts of the world. chicken chips... reminds me of a pack of lays i got while in paris that were rotiesserie chicken flavored.

Reactions: BT

BT

I have Petrosky sub next.
LOL hasbullah cageside. apparently he been punching dudes in the face all weekend.
I heard dana said he wanted to do some event or something not a ufc fight obv, but some type of shit w/ lil guy. It's like when that mlb team let that midge hit in a game once back in the day.

punisherind

Foundation Member
books were onto it. yazong was -125 / -105 favorite despite getting dominated in round 1

annoyed i didnt play any petroski there. was +550 to win by decision. sheesh thats looking tasty right now going into round 3 and he's up 2 rounds.

BT

books were onto it. yazong was -125 / -105 favorite despite getting dominated in round 1

annoyed i didnt play any petroski there. was +550 to win by decision. sheesh thats looking tasty right now going into round 3 and he's up 2 rounds.
as long as he just looks for control on top after the td's he should cruise here.